Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2014, 02:33 PM

Coop Quest: Very frustrating.....clicking forever on 25 or more players as well as my neighbors and not finding what is needed. Hopefully this will improve as more players participate. If not I will stop playing this feature in the near future.
Old Oct 24 2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchuster View Post
Coop Quest: Very frustrating.....clicking forever on 25 or more players as well as my neighbors and not finding what is needed. Hopefully this will improve as more players participate. If not I will stop playing this feature in the near future.
Hi JSchuster,

I am sorry you are having difficulties, however, have you tried going to the market ans asking if anyone has the item you need? also, we have a thread here in the forum of members that post what they have available if you care to search that too? http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605174

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 24 2014, 03:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
we have to add the checkmarks for "items to sell" manually. So, when there's new facilities, i've done an ingredient check on the new facility, gone to the market, and made sure everything the new facility is using is unchecked now.
Yes you are right - to sell items that are used in facilities we have to manually check it. but as far as I'm concerned it is NOT the player's responsibility to check every release to make sure there are no check marks!

I do not sell any used items. I don't think I've even looked and said holy cow I have 10 million of this I'd better sell some. I only use non ingredients for me. I sell off once a month - right after the release. So when the bowling alley was introduced last month the pizza, instant chocolate and honey ice cream should have been removed from non ingredients to used ingredients.

Clearly someone did not test this part. This needs to be tested everytime a non ingredient becomes a used ingredient. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to go down the entire list of ingredients to make sure the devs remembered to removed the check marks.

But thank you for telling me all this cause at least now I now I didn't have a brain spasm!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 24 2014, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi again

When you clicked on farm 1 you didnt receive a message to work it, but did you receive any other message?

I have visited your neighbors farms, they are fully worked and they have many factories, so could it be possible they are getting a glitch when posting their facilities? Do you know if other neighbors are having the same problem as you while trying to work their facilities?

Sorry about so many questions, but we are trying to figure out what is happening.
2nd reply...I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.
Old Oct 24 2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
2nd reply...I didn't receive any messages when going to his farm 1. When I asked he said nobody else that did his facilities had said anything about only getting farm 24 to work. I know when I posted my facilities after the release one person did report to me they only had one farm to work and guessed it was just the release glitch too. I still have that message from him in my FB messages. I also have one FT message with someone reporting they only got 1 farm from my post. So I know it isn't only me having the problem.

Hi DitzyLuvBug2

So sorry for the delay to go back to you

Let me understand, you are not seeing all farms when try to work your neighbor facilities and added to that, your neighbors dont see all your farms when you post them for working?
Old Oct 24 2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Hi DitzyLuvBug2

So sorry for the delay to go back to you

Let me understand, you are not seeing all farms when try to work your neighbor facilities and added to that, your neighbors dont see all your farms when you post them for working?
It is sporatic when I am working friends facilities that I only get 1 farm to work when the farmer actually posted all 24 farms. When I went another farm there to see if it would let me work them, it didn't give me any messages and those farms were all invisible. I tried another browser, and did the normal clearing history/cache and the memcache reset. When I posted on the 10/21, I also received two notes from farmers working my facility post saying they only got 1 farm to work when I filled all facilities on all 24 farms.
Old Oct 24 2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
It is sporatic when I am working friends facilities that I only get 1 farm to work when the farmer actually posted all 24 farms. When I went another farm there to see if it would let me work them, it didn't give me any messages and those farms were all invisible. I tried another browser, and did the normal clearing history/cache and the memcache reset. When I posted on the 10/21, I also received two notes from farmers working my facility post saying they only got 1 farm to work when I filled all facilities on all 24 farms.

Thank you so much for clarifying it to me.

We will try to send this to the developers to let them check your problem.
Old Oct 24 2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much for clarifying it to me.

We will try to send this to the developers to let them check your problem.
Thank you!!
Old Oct 24 2014, 07:27 PM

Raul just posted this....

Post Release Updates - October 24th, 7:30PM EST

- Sorting neighbour bar by Online Status behaves as a month ago, nothing changes.
- Sorting neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests now behaves correctly, current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot.

- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.

However there are some new buying restrictions, for ex: to buy your first Ultimate Locomotive you need to own one Enhanced Locomotive. To buy your second Ultimate Locomotive you need to own two Enhanced Locomotive.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 24 2014, 08:29 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Raul just posted this....

Post Release Updates - October 24th, 7:30PM EST

- Sorting neighbour bar by Online Status behaves as a month ago, nothing changes.
- Sorting neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests now behaves correctly, current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot.

- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.

However there are some new buying restrictions, for ex: to buy your first Ultimate Locomotive you need to own one Enhanced Locomotive. To buy your second Ultimate Locomotive you need to own two Enhanced Locomotive.
so if you own 1 of each train already would the buying order for the second set be standard freight 1st, enhanced locomotive 2nd , ultimate locomotive 3rd, supreme 4rd and turbo 5th?

and then you would have 10 locomotives. do all 10 have to be on different farms? so you would have 10 farms each with one train? trying to make sure I understand b4 I go forth.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread