Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2014, 09:31 PM

Peruvian Restaurant is caught up in my Quest random rotation. Is there some way to get me out of the loop? This is part of the new release introducing this facility. thanks so much!!!quest.jpg

Last edited by Rugged Barbie; Nov 06 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old Nov 06 2014, 10:33 PM

A neighbor and I were discussing the Pearl Oyster Container and how much it takes to fill the orders for the Women's bracelet and the Variety necklace. It doesn't make sense to us how we could have so much in storage and still can't make the items.
The fish farming plant makes 6 units every 6 hrs. The 2 items take 5 containers each so that's 10 containers to make both of them.
Is what is in storage in single units? How can we figure if what we have in storage is enough?
I have asked for help the variety necklace from postings and did get more. I was able to fill the facility and now I have 2,647 units left. If I'm thinking correctly, that would only make 264 of one of the items?
If this is correct, please let me know Maybe the Devs can increase the output of the Pearl Oysters? Thanks
Old Nov 06 2014, 10:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
A neighbor and I were discussing the Pearl Oyster Container and how much it takes to fill the orders for the Women's bracelet and the Variety necklace. It doesn't make sense to us how we could have so much in storage and still can't make the items.
The fish farming plant makes 6 units every 6 hrs. The 2 items take 5 containers each so that's 10 containers to make both of them.
Is what is in storage in single units? How can we figure if what we have in storage is enough?
I have asked for help the variety necklace from postings and did get more. I was able to fill the facility and now I have 2,647 units left. If I'm thinking correctly, that would only make 264 of one of the items?
If this is correct, please let me know Maybe the Devs can increase the output of the Pearl Oysters? Thanks
Hi RFMad,
If you check the ingredient planner for that facility, for a 15 day fill it takes 3600. That is 1800 for each.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2014, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RFMad,
If you check the ingredient planner for that facility, for a 15 day fill it takes 3600. That is 1800 for each.
I have 2,647 in storage, I should have enough to make more,but it's telling me in the ingredient planner that I'm 953 short for the 15 day run. Is the ingredient planner figuring on the 5 containers each?
It seems like what is in storage would be counting by each not 5? Does that make sense?
Old Nov 06 2014, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have 2,647 in storage, I should have enough to make more,but it's telling me in the ingredient planner that I'm 953 short for the 15 day run. Is the ingredient planner figuring on the 5 containers each?
It seems like what is in storage would be counting by each not 5? Does that make sense?
2647 + 953 = 3600. That is how many are needed to load the two items in that facility for 15 days or a full load if those items in the facility are empty.
If your facility isin't empty then change the filter to remaining capacity to see how many you need to fill it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2014, 11:11 PM

Quote:
2647 + 953 = 3600. That is how many are needed to load the two items in that facility for 15 days or a full load if those items in the facility are empty.
If your facility isin't empty then change the filter to remaining capacity to see how many you need to fill it.
Thanks, The fish plant makes 30 units in 6 hrs and the items take 5 units for each piece. Is the storage in 30 units or by 1 unit? I'm still confused.
I have the items turned off until I can catch up again. I'm just wondering how to reconcile the amount in storage with what is needed for the items.
Old Nov 06 2014, 11:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks, The fish plant makes 30 units in 6 hrs and the items take 5 units for each piece. Is the storage in 30 units or by 1 unit? I'm still confused.
I have the items turned off until I can catch up again. I'm just wondering how to reconcile the amount in storage with what is needed for the items.
They are stored as 30 units.
Old Nov 06 2014, 11:34 PM

Quote:
They are stored as 30 units.
I think that helps Thanks!
Old Nov 07 2014, 04:52 AM

i tried several different ones 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x600 1280x720 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1400x1050 non of them make a difference to the actual farm picture they do alter the screen size and shape but not the farm size I still have almost half an inch down the right hand side missing from the farm taken up by the advertisement panel
Old Nov 07 2014, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
i tried several different ones 800x600 1024x768 1152x864 1280x600 1280x720 1280x800 1280x960 1280x1024 1360x768 1400x1050 non of them make a difference to the actual farm picture they do alter the screen size and shape but not the farm size I still have almost half an inch down the right hand side missing from the farm taken up by the advertisement panel
Hi Brenda,
When you went to the larger sizes did you stretch your browser window out to the right to open up the new space or did you just look at in the new size without adjusting the width? You need to change the width of the browser when you set a new higher resolution.
Also be sure to use only the resolutions for your monitor shape. The older monitors were more square in a 4:3 ratio. The newer models are set up for HD which is a 16:9 ratio for wide screen.
Closed Thread