Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2010, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilsewdm View Post
I totally agree and wish we did have that option. It takes me at least 30 minutes twice a day to sell all my "non-ingredients" and I HATE it when I accidentally hit the wrong box and sell something I need.
1- go to market
2- select sell gifts and products
3- click on any product
4- then go to the upper right, click on the box, scroll to the last item "Non-Ingredients", and your products will then ONLY show the non-ingredients.
5- start click/sell without fear of selling anything that can still be used to produce.

I love this feature, especially after I once accidentally sold $20mill of Red Wine Barrels inventory.

I sell all the non-ingredients except bricks and goat cheese. Some how I feel those will be used in a facility in the future.

(any body want millions worth of goat cheese? lol)

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Nov 06 2010, 09:00 AM

No kidding! I am almost to 135 so I wouldn't be the bit surprised that come Monday, we will have ten more levels and the 7th farm!
Old Nov 06 2010, 09:15 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still having issues with the Thanksgiving items disappearing. Is anyone else? I've cleared cache, restarted browser etc,

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2010, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
not exactly though .... we did have things from last year at our disposal since we were given the new opportunity right after thanks giving of being able to store our holiday items and other things right after thanksgiving..... just that you joined this game after that time period... so sorry your country is missing out for sure...... I would hate that also if I had deleted or sold my stuff from last year for sure.........though we didn't know we were getting the storage option until right after Christmas I believe though I am not sure of that time line.. take this given opportunity to purchase yours for display of your countries holidays next year..... i hope you do
The fact is, that I sell all seasonal items right after is done. It takes long enough to load all the items in storage as it is. At level 135 and owning all facilities, I not even able to keep my Non Ingredients as I get warnings that I have to sell or loose them. Every day I have to sell immediately after I collect all facilities.

I would think that enough Canadians play the game to consider starting the Thanksgiving options just a little earlier. Seriously, how many Canadians spend "real" cash in the game? Thanks, but I am not satisfied with just last year's stuff eh?

Ok, 'nuff ranting.
Just a little shake for developer to think about, after all, this is about money.

Starbound
Old Nov 06 2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes.

1. 7 trees: Cedar, Star, Pecan, Tamarind, Pistachios, Papaya and Autum Tree.

2. 9 crops: Green Beans, Cantaloupe, Spinach, Cauliflower, Rhubarb, Oregano, Lavender, Sesame Seeds and Parsley.

3. 17 new Halloween items (Coins): These were launched a few days ago.

4. New, smaller version of the Oil Refinery: Use the 'Switch View' option from the item menu.

5. Extended Tool Box: The tool box vertical bar now have a green arrow on top, when you click on it, it will expand and display every single tool in the game, including the Mobile Sprinkler, Chainsaw, Boat, Manure Spreader and all Seeders. A few observations:

- If you have a tool on the current farm or on the item storage you can access it from the expanded tool box as well.

- If you have a tool on storage, you can also use the less powerfull version of that tool even if you don't own it, for example, if you own a 3x3 Seeder, you can also use the 2x2 and 2x1 Seeders.

- When you launch the Manure Spreader from the extended tool box, you'll have to click anywhere on the farm to fertilize it, you'll see a quick animation when you do this. You can also navigate to another farm and continue fertilizing. In a few days, this will also be the behaivor when fertilizing farms using the Manure Spreader tool located on a farm.

6. 4x4 Seeder, 4x4 Harvester and 4x4 Plower (FC): Plant 16 fields at a time.

7. Inter-User Trading of Primary Products: When you click on the Avatar of another user (where all hire options are) there is a new option named 'Sell Products To' will allow you to sell your PRIMARY products to other users that need them for their facilities.

- Primary Products are products comming directly from plants (fruits and vegetables), from animals, flowers or fish.
- The purchaser don't need to be a friend or a neighbour of the seller, this option can be used everywhere, including the market.
- Every user can purchase as much as 500 products from other users every 12 hours. Notice this is almost a full farm of crops, or many fish or animals products that you can buy without having to work for them wasting space and time.
- The Total Price that the seller and purchaser see may be different, as purchaser is always paying the price for a Medium Box, even if seller is selling a combination of large and medium boxes. The difference comes from the Mayor, so the the seller don't lose money either.
- The Seller can sell the products:

1. 10% below market price: If seller wants to give a friend a break even at his expense

2. At market price: this will be the same as selling the products to the mayor, but it may be convenient sometimes when users want to sell products to each other

3. 10-50% above market price: In this case the seller is making a profit, but it may still be a good deal for purchasers if they put those products to good use on their facilities

8. Petrochemical Plant (Coins): Allows you to produce Ethanol. It requires Petrochemical Barrels as input, which you can produce in the Oil refinery. In the future this plant will also produce nylon, plastics and other products.

9. Essential Oils Plant (Coins): Allows you to produce Essential Oils.

Pink Roses Essential Oil -> notice that pink roses are the ones needed, not red or white roses.
Iris Essential Oil
Violet Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Peach Essential Oil
Vanilla Essential Oil
Cinnamon Essential Oil
Cedar Essential Oil -> you need Cedar Log Piles to produce this essential oil, which you get by chopping cedar trees.

10. Perfume Factory (FC): Allows you to produce perfumes out of the Ethanol, Coconut Oil and a combination of Essential Oils. You can produce Coconut Oil in the Oil Factory.

Baby Perfume
Body Splash
Eau de Toilette
Cologne
Eau de Parfum
Perfume

11. Chinese Restaurant (FC): Allows you to produce Chinese Food. You can produce Soy Sause in the Food Preserve Factory. You can produce Chinese Noodles in the Pasta Factory.

Egg Rolls
Fried Rice
Sesame Chicken
Kung Pao Chicken
Chicken Chow Mein
Fortune Cookies

12. Item Storage bug corrected: A very small % of users were losing items when adding them to the storage even when they had enough capacity, this has been corrected.

**More levels and farm 7 on the next release**

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
where do I go to get the heart tree? I saw it while helping neighbors and I can't find it in the store.
Old Nov 06 2010, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquitathechihuahua View Post
where do I go to get the heart tree? I saw it while helping neighbors and I can't find it in the store.
its a seasonal item for valentines day. i dont think its available anymore
Old Nov 06 2010, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyParker View Post
No kidding! I am almost to 135 so I wouldn't be the bit surprised that come Monday, we will have ten more levels and the 7th farm!

Well, I think we will get to level 150 ...... a 7th farm ..... and hopefully more goodies to buy.

I have over $1.5 Billion at each set of farms, burning a hole in my farmer jeans....lol

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait

Old Nov 06 2010, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Well, I think we will get to level 150 ...... a 7th farm ..... and hopefully more goodies to buy.

I have over $1.5 Billion at each set of farms, burning a hole in my farmer jeans....lol

$1.5 Billion at each set of farms???? Holy kee-rap Stoneface, you are a farming machine!

Peace,
Heidi
Old Nov 06 2010, 06:06 PM

I love farmtown and i love it when we get new products to work with, but however, i think that we should be able to use our farmtown coins to purchse facitilies in stead of so much farm cash.
Old Nov 06 2010, 07:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

...... waiting.......waiting....waiting....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread