Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2012, 08:22 AM

Default Green Sprinkler

I LOVE this new green sprinkler - along with the 5x5 tools (especially the combines) it has made things so much easier.

Thank-you so much.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 21 2012, 09:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Dec 17 2011
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

love the new upgrades

Visit Dazza's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2012, 10:46 AM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

I am so happy with the green sprinkler.........yay i have a virus and am sleeping a lot and it has saved my bootie big time.............ty ty ty.......best toy ever well have to say next in line is the combine like maggie says......these tools are the bomb!!!!

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 21 2012, 11:46 AM

I hope you feel better soon, SunnyD! I love the green sprinkler as well. I planted raspberries last night and used the sprinkler. Then I slept a full eight hours and waited two more and they were waiting for me, in all their purply-red splendor.

Heidi
Old Mar 21 2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post
Thanks again for the great release!! Like many people, I am buying most of the facilities, and having trouble producing enough "ingredients" like Canvas. I am adding extra facilities to try to meet production needs but as in this case I need more Canvas, but not the other things and don't want to produce them in every facility because I will run out of raw materials for use in items needing stuffing, like dolls... It would be nice if the checks on products to produce were independent from the same facility on other farms, so I could buy several extra facilities and only turn on the Canvas... Love the game and not complaining, but though I might suggest this ... TY
Ditto! - Please note:for those that cannot recognize the difference, this is a SUGGESTION and not a whine.
Old Mar 21 2012, 01:14 PM

Default facebook security

Is there a way to fix the glitch that I have with facebook's security? When I added the s to the http I can't work my neighbors facilities now. I takes to long for the xpts to count and the farms takes to long to load. I have disabled the security on mine so I could work my facilties.

Thank you.
Judy
Old Mar 21 2012, 06:41 PM

game just keeps getting better and better - looking forward to harvest all tool for the animal facilties, and a load all feature for both production and service facilties...

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Mar 22 2012, 08:53 AM

Default Canvas Textile Roll

Dearest Raul and Devs,

(Mods..please make sure that this is passed along.)

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
By my accounting, which very well could be wrong, if you own all of the facilities that require Canvas Textile Rolls, you will need to have a minimum of 2370 rolls, just to stock 1 of each of the facilities! Since I don't own every facility, I will list the ones that I do and their needs:

Shoe Factory-- Sneakers= 60
Ballerina Slippers= 60
Farming Tools-- Fruit Picking Bag= 360
Animal Accessories-- Saddle= 90
Fishing Accessories-- Chair= 360
Fitness Equipment-- Punching Bag= 360
Art Supplies-- Red Flower Painting= 180
Horse Painting= 180
Circus Supplies-- Taming Platform= 360
Explorer Accessories-- Tent= 180
Janitorial Supplies-- Dirty Linen Trolley= 180

Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
I have a couple of concerns and suggestions.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.

Thanks so much for at least reading and considering.
Respectfully,
Deborah

PS----LOVE the Quests, and they are PERFECT as the rules NOW stand. Don't change a thing, except the futuristic occasional FC being rewarded!!
Old Mar 22 2012, 09:28 AM

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
XP:

FLOWERS, the location to move or harvest a flower is in a very limited space. It's extremely difficult to move them, or harvest them depending on which flowers they surround. Is there any way that could be changed so that if we click anywhere on the flower (not just at the base) we could move it, or harvest it.

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 22 2012, 11:58 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Dearest Raul and Devs,

(Mods..please make sure that this is passed along.)

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
By my accounting, which very well could be wrong, if you own all of the facilities that require Canvas Textile Rolls, you will need to have a minimum of 2370 rolls, just to stock 1 of each of the facilities! Since I don't own every facility, I will list the ones that I do and their needs:

Shoe Factory-- Sneakers= 60
Ballerina Slippers= 60
Farming Tools-- Fruit Picking Bag= 360
Animal Accessories-- Saddle= 90
Fishing Accessories-- Chair= 360
Fitness Equipment-- Punching Bag= 360
Art Supplies-- Red Flower Painting= 180
Horse Painting= 180
Circus Supplies-- Taming Platform= 360
Explorer Accessories-- Tent= 180
Janitorial Supplies-- Dirty Linen Trolley= 180

Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
I have a couple of concerns and suggestions.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.

Thanks so much for at least reading and considering.
Respectfully,
Deborah

PS----LOVE the Quests, and they are PERFECT as the rules NOW stand. Don't change a thing, except the futuristic occasional FC being rewarded!!
Ditto on this! I am so tired of running out of canvas textile and I have 3 of the textile mills! Also love the quests!
Closed Thread