Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Dec 10 2015, 11:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia_B2009 View Post
I DO NOT think it is right to take a players FT CASH that they struggled to get doing the quests (reg) this should be left alone and not taken from. Some people get sick and unable to play 24 hrs a day. Like me I have been sick for over a month with Bronchitis/Flu I get over that and then I get sick from my 5 month old baby nephew and Boom I had 3.00 FT cash I busted my butt on and lost it today because of some crazy 7 day rule??? I will NOT SUPPORT FT no longer... this stinks. So many People are getting mad about it to thru FB LIVE CHAT... this is not fair. People spend all their time on FT and get ripped off????
Hi Patricia,
I am sorry you have been sick and hope you are getting better. I moved your post to the Feedback thread on Quests as your post is not a suggestion, but is instead an opinion. The idea behind the quests is that you work toward a goal of completing a certain amount of quests within a specific time. It would hardly be a challenge if they were good for an unlimited time. From what I have seen in your data the most you would have gotten would have been 1 farm cash had you collected by 9:20 PM Eastern time tonight and not 3 farm cash. You still have some quests left that if you continue working on some more then you can still collect your farm cash when you get enough of them. All is not lost a sonly the older ones have dropped off. and the newer ones are still there. You can check how much longer a quest is good for by clicking on the Show Quests button.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 14 2015, 04:05 PM

Default Random?

Here we go again.

I am receiving far more quests for facilities I don't have than I get for ones I do have. I am sorry but I no longer believe this is random. Too many for that. It's the same with the regular quests. Very disappointing. I know they need to make money but do they have to be so greedy about it? I've decided I will no longer invest real money in this game for this reason. It's no wonder people quit playing. They keep doing this they will have no players left. Trying to enjoy this feature is like flogging a dead horse. Sorry but the truth has to be stated.
Old Dec 14 2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
Here we go again.

I am receiving far more quests for facilities I don't have than I get for ones I do have. I am sorry but I no longer believe this is random. Too many for that. It's the same with the regular quests. Very disappointing. I know they need to make money but do they have to be so greedy about it? I've decided I will no longer invest real money in this game for this reason. It's no wonder people quit playing. They keep doing this they will have no players left. Trying to enjoy this feature is like flogging a dead horse. Sorry but the truth has to be stated.
Hi unicorns4me

I moved your post to Feedback for Quests

I'm sorry this happened to you, I dont have all cash facilities either, and I also get quests for I dont have the facilitiy to complete. Sometimes I get 1 farm cash, which for me is better than nothing. Other times I purchase the facility I need to complete my quest because I consider I can use it as I have products stored.

I enjoy the game my way, trying to help my friends, if I have time trying to "design" a farm, but I do things at my own time. If I get 2 cash for quests, I'm happy, if not I continue with the next week thinking it will be better.
Old Dec 15 2015, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi unicorns4me

I moved your post to Feedback for Quests

I'm sorry this happened to you, I don't have all cash facilities either, and I also get quests for I don't have the facility to complete. Sometimes I get 1 farm cash, which for me is better than nothing. Other times I purchase the facility I need to complete my quest because I consider I can use it as I have products stored.

I enjoy the game my way, trying to help my friends, if I have time trying to "design" a farm, but I do things at my own time. If I get 2 cash for quests, I'm happy, if not I continue with the next week thinking it will be better.
Thank you for placing this in the right area. The quests are pretty much all I am interested in these days. The worst part is getting 3/4 of the way through to discover I don't have the required facility even though I do have the final facility....a total time waster. I am battling to stay interested in the game. I love getting the 1 cash.... if I do get the 2 cash it's a bonus, but it is very rare.
Old Dec 15 2015, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Thank you for placing this in the right area. The quests are pretty much all I am interested in these days. The worst part is getting 3/4 of the way through to discover I don't have the required facility even though I do have the final facility....a total time waster. I am battling to stay interested in the game. I love getting the 1 cash.... if I do get the 2 cash it's a bonus, but it is very rare.
Hi unicorns4me

When you open a quests, click in the squares to check if you have the facilities. For the regular ones, if you have the last facilitiy but not one in the middle, then you can try the lifelines, I know, they are also random assigned but sometimes you will get the correct one.

For cooperative quests, if the last step is to load into a service facility you own, then try to keep a Help note for the previous step, as it is not easy to find the product among your friends.
Old Dec 15 2015, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi unicorns4me

When you open a quests, click in the squares to check if you have the facilities. For the regular ones, if you have the last facilitiy but not one in the middle, then you can try the lifelines, I know, they are also random assigned but sometimes you will get the correct one.

For cooperative quests, if the last step is to load into a service facility you own, then try to keep a Help note for the previous step, as it is not easy to find the product among your friends.

Thanks I will try that. I didn't know you could use the lifelines for the things we have to make in a facility (regular quest)

And just to prove my point of frustration with the devs........ I have received YET ANOTHER reg quest for a building that requires farm cash to buy... I think they are deliberately doing this. Sorry but proof is in what appears in my game.
Old Dec 15 2015, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks I will try that. I didn't know you could use the lifelines for the things we have to make in a facility (regular quest)

And just to prove my point of frustration with the devs........ I have received YET ANOTHER reg quest for a building that requires farm cash to buy... I think they are deliberately doing this. Sorry but proof is in what appears in my game.
Hi Unicorns4me,
I am sorry but it is set up using a randomizer programming code to choose a number. That number corresponds to a quest. There isn't any way to prove to you that it is totally random, but the fewer facilities yoiu own the more likely it is for you to get quests for facilities you don't own. The randomizer does not check what level you are on or what facilities you own. Whether you believe it or not there isn't any way to prove to you that it is random and as fair as it can be.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 18 2015, 05:04 PM

Hi there,

I wonder if the devs could develop a filter of some sort for quests. For example, if a player is only able/willing to complete quests with coin bought facilities, perhaps a button saying "Coin facility quest" could be created for the player to click on that.

If a player is willing to accept a quest that requires either a FC facility or coin bought facility, then a button saying " FC or coin facility quest" could be created.

The quests could still be randomized, so there is still risk in accepting a quest, but at least those who have only coin facilities would have a better shot at completing a quest.

Thanks for your time!
Old Dec 18 2015, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feistyfarmergirl76 View Post
Hi there,

I wonder if the devs could develop a filter of some sort for quests. For example, if a player is only able/willing to complete quests with coin bought facilities, perhaps a button saying "Coin facility quest" could be created for the player to click on that.

If a player is willing to accept a quest that requires either a FC facility or coin bought facility, then a button saying " FC or coin facility quest" could be created.

The quests could still be randomized, so there is still risk in accepting a quest, but at least those who have only coin facilities would have a better shot at completing a quest.

Thanks for your time!
Hi feistyfarmergirl,
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will be morew likely to see it instead of the Feedback section. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Dec 18 2015, 09:33 PM

Sorry about that, I will post this in the Suggestions section.