Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2010, 02:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Thats great you created the plants RAJ

Now explain how to use them properly. From what I see they are more for decoration then points or cash.
Old Mar 20 2010, 02:16 PM

i dont know how to do this how do i add wheat to my storage
Old Mar 20 2010, 02:24 PM

love the new facility additions! Huge thank you's to the dev's for producing more and more new innovations for the game.

It took me a while to figure out how they worked, thanks to everyone who posted here - your postings were very helpful on my learning curve! It took me AGES to find the "start production" icon ... who knew that you had to hover your mouse over the screen? lol ... now that I've figured it out, I'm loving it!

oh ... one more thing dev's .... you do realize that with so much cool stuff to buy and use, that we REALLY need a 3rd farm ...

Photo of my "udder farm"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...3&id=673897606

Photo of my "amazing forest"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000226393627
Old Mar 20 2010, 02:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default New update

since the new update I can not see my friends when playing the game nor do I have friends in my Farmtown list when I want to send gifts. Please help some one alaskajalapeno@yahoo.com
Old Mar 20 2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnm6309 View Post
I guess the developers are working on stupid things like cows flour, butter, etc and cannot seem to fix the plus sign I have had on my message envelope of well over a month now.

I dont care about the cheese, butter or flour.

I want this issue resolved. The developers need to fix current problems prior to creating new items.

I have deleted cache, cookies, etc.. The developers need to reset this for it to work

Also, when can we "fire" workers?

When can we hire to seed?

When will there be a level 100?

Bored already.

Stop playing then! It's not compulsory!!

Thanks to the devs for the new facilities. The game gets better and better x
Old Mar 20 2010, 03:22 PM
Account Not Linked

First of all when ever i try to produce use the facilities all it does is make my cow and goat milk dissapear. is this another of the myspace glitches? and also i can not figure out how to link my farm to the forum. you only have the option to do that for facebook. farmtown should automatically do it. i love this game but it has the second most glitches of any of the apps on ms or fb.
Old Mar 20 2010, 03:51 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLutton View Post
i dont know how to do this how do i add wheat to my storage
Flour comes from............wheat. Plant wheat, harvest it into your storage and then send it to the mill.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 04:03 PM

I love the game, and I'm just now using the new facilities, so looking forward to seeing how that works. Really love that new levels were added before I hit level 60. I just have one question, suggestion...

Do you think it'd be possible for us to get a 3rd farm? I really enjoy FarmTown. It's a relaxing game and it has the interaction with others that FarmVille lacks completely. I'd just love to have a 3rd farm!
Old Mar 20 2010, 04:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

With all the topics Official and Unofficial and warnings about where to put things if you want to be "heard" I have no earthly idea where the following should be posted so I'll do it here. If it's heard, fine........if not then Oh Well I tried.

Beets produce sugar also. It is chemically different since beets are a root that puts some extra mineral content in the beet and cane is a grass but both produce sugar nonetheless. Can we add beets to the sugar mill?

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 04:37 PM
Account Not Linked

"What’s Cooking: This section provides information about all the products that are currently being produced by your facility, how many are pending, and how many are done and ready to be placed on your storage to be sold later on. Although different types of facilities can be producing goods at the same time, any given facility can only have one batch per product type in production at any given time."

As to the above statement here....Has been over the 4 hours for my cheese to be ready to go to market but not showing that. At 8 AM today (CT USA) I harvested cows and "made" cheese yet none is showing as ready...HELP PLEASE??? TYVM
Susie

Connecting thru FB
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities