Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
No breaks for the Mods! lol
Aw man! I didn't think so, but it was worth a shot lol
Old May 22 2010, 11:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
When will the lemon ade stand become a facility? And I really think that we should get an experience point when we water the flowers...it costs coins to do so and to my knowlege the only time you spend coins without getting xp's. I think it's similar to plowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I had this same thought. Would be cool.
Well first we need a lemon aide stand, right now we only have a limon aide stand but no limon or lime trees. LOL you have to love the developers and their spelling mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraceyMush View Post
YES, also concerned. l believe fishing for dolphin is illegal.
Not to mention, nasty.
This is a mahi mahi dolphin fish.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 23 2010, 12:17 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
For most people, I would agree that internet access, like TV access, is a luxury. There are a few exceptions. People who earn their income (and probably not big bucks) doing transcription or other jobs which require online access. Some, like myself, have a small computer related business and do nicely enough that the few dollars for a game isn't an issue. Others don't. My criticism is of folks complaining about the FT Cash and we are on the same page about that. People can play or not play and can have fun doing FT without having the FT Cash items, plus there are the offers for those living in countries where these are available.
My only point of disagreement with your post was that internet access, while probably a luxury for most, is not a luxury foreveryone who has a low income.
So guess we can just agree to disagree
It's still a luxury. Otherwise, they would have to conduct business in the traditional means. Instead, they have the LUXURY of the internet to attract a larger market. Try again.
Old May 23 2010, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelia Stewart Gast View Post
Wish we could sell or trade farm cash for farm coins. It could be 1 million for 1 coin.
Do you get free electricity from your local utility?
Old May 23 2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Well first we need a lemon aide stand, right now we only have a limon aide stand but no limon or lime trees. LOL you have to love the developers and their spelling mistakes.
You gotta love players who don't think outside the box. The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake.
Old May 23 2010, 12:33 AM

Default Small Sea Coast

Small Sea Coast (coins): Allows you to catch Haddock, Dolfin, Swordfish, Mackerel, Eel and Crab......................I bought this about 15 minutes ago. I did not get my coast and it took all my cash................help.
Old May 23 2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelia Stewart Gast View Post
Wish we could sell or trade farm cash for farm coins. It could be 1 million for 1 coin.
I would love this, not because I'm upset that some things cost coins (I have purchased some FC) but because it would give me SOMETHING to continue to shoot for after level 80. It would solve this problem of getting bored with the facilities making tons of money but there seeming to be no point. I'd be fine with it being a massive amount of coins for 1 FC (1 million, 2 million, whatever), but having some SOME goal to strive for makes the game so much more engaging and keeps people playing even after maxing out on levels.
Old May 23 2010, 04:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
You gotta love players who don't think outside the box. The "limon aide" stand is designed, as if a child constructed it. It's also spelled as if a child would spell it. I have seen numerous lemonade stands that children have set up in my city. And, nearly all of them spell lemonade with an "I". So, the developers were simply replicating that concept. It was no spelling mistake.
You can look at it that way or you can take into account all the spelling mistakes we have caught that the developers have made, (ie mayor spelled major, Hawaiian spelled Hawaian, lose spelled loose, that is all I can think of off hand but there have been many more) and chalk it up to yet another spelling mistake. Now don't take anything bad from this I am not a good speller and I know not everyone is perfect, my post on the matter was tongue and cheek, hence the .

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 23 2010, 04:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hmm... I dont like the look of the factories, so I dont have any of them....! I want my farm to look nice, and it wouldn't with this stuf.
So if I had a farm 4 - I could use that farm for this things... PLEASE!!! let us get at farm 4 and even more levels...

Also more buildings-decorations.... You are so talented, this is no problem for you

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread