Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2010, 08:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Brisby View Post
One complaint already:

Why do we need so much avacado to make guacamole? You guys always slant things so that we need too many trees. Have u done the math? We need 216 avocado trees to supply the taco restaurant, and that's assuming we don't hire people to help.

PS, with all these new flour requirements, (bread for sandwiches, pumpkin pie, cinnamon buns) maybe it's time to tweak the windmill. Or at least increase the amount of bread the bakery can produce out of 2 flour. It's just not balanced well.
I agree about the trees. I've made the suggestion before and will make again. I think when harvesting the trees it should be either 5 or 10 instead of only getting 1. That way we won't need so many trees.
Old Jul 29 2010, 08:46 PM

Hi Raul,

I cannot thank you and everyone for the new items

On a personal note, all I need is a clock tower, and a church LOL.

Just keep the 'goodies' coming

Sunflower3668
Old Jul 29 2010, 08:52 PM

m confused..I purchased the semi so I could order yeast..I have 19 fuel tanks in storage..but the top lft of screen says zero..now I cannot order yeast w/o fuel ...how do I get that fuel out of storage ? and what am I doing wrong for that fuel to not show in above lft?

as soon as I purchased the semi, I ordered 12 yeasts..and the cash was taken from my stash..then later..it said I had no yeast and no fuel...so now I'm out that $$ and still can't get to that fuel to make more yeast..help pls!
Old Jul 29 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunCat723 View Post
I have fished also with no luck of catching a TUNA
I have tuna coming out of my ears.....its lobster and crabs that are in short supply.

I filled up to the max my tuna production in the processing plant. Ill have tuna sammys for years to come!

Thanks for a great update guys! Dont think I didnt notice FIRST THING that you changed that little pop up in the facilities that used to cover the first item in line, making it impossible to see if you had maxed production. THANK YOU! That was driving me absolutely nuts. YAYYYYY!
Old Jul 29 2010, 08:53 PM

You beat me to it Molly Mew.

Sunflower3668
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, you have the required Trophy
Not trying to be a problem but exactly how is this done?

-If you have the required trophy to sell items on the game, when you delete an item, the Mayor will automatically auction it and will give you some coins back

If I use the delete icon it asks if it can go to auto for the rest of the session if the item is under 5000 coin. if I say no it deletes the item---No Coin, if I say yes it deletes the item---No Coin. Is there some dollar limit?

If I sell the item it gives me 65 coin, So what exactly does the new thing give me?

Is there a thread that talks about the game or is it to early for this to be in it.
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:10 PM

Seems like I never have enough hot dog sausage so I decided to splurge this morning and buy another semi. While deciding how much farm cash to buy, I decided to go with the $19.99 instead of my usual $9.99. I thought with Friday coming up, maybe, hopefully I would need it. Imagine my surprise this afternoon when I saw this wonderful update!

Thanks for one of best upgrades to date. I love the new facilities, the new improved facilities (hoping there are more appearance changes in the works), adding new product to existing facilities, improved fishing, the boat and everything else. I'm still exploring and having a blast.

Farm 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 coming soon?

Thanks again, this is fun.
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboyo View Post
Not trying to be a problem but exactly how is this done?

-If you have the required trophy to sell items on the game, when you delete an item, the Mayor will automatically auction it and will give you some coins back

If I use the delete icon it asks if it can go to auto for the rest of the session if the item is under 5000 coin. if I say no it deletes the item---No Coin, if I say yes it deletes the item---No Coin. Is there some dollar limit?

If I sell the item it gives me 65 coin, So what exactly does the new thing give me?

Is there a thread that talks about the game or is it to early for this to be in it.
Hi , As I understand it , the main benefit is that it does not ask you everytime you click on the item "Are you sure you want to delete (item name)" and you get a few coins back as well.
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:30 PM

Love this update, and the boat? Oh what is there to day, I love, love, love the boat! Thanks you guys!

Visit Nanny's Christmas Nook
Old Jul 29 2010, 09:30 PM

Default Where is....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. New Tree and Crops:

Almond Tree (as gift)
Barley
Hops
Oats

2. Delete Tool Improvements:

-When you are remodeling and deleting multiple cheap items, you have the option now to skip the Confirmation Dialog during that game session

-Sometimes farms ended up corrupted for some reason and the delete tool was not able to delete fields or items, moving forward, the delete tool should be able to work all the time

3. The animal storage limit on each building has been increased to 100 animals of each type.

4. Fishing on non-farmcash lakes, rivers and ponds is now as fast as fishing on the farmcash versions: You should catch a fish on every click, assuming that you have not clicked yet on that position before. Farm Cash versions still have the advantage of having more fish variety.

5. Fishing Boat and Net (FC): If you still want more speed while fishing, you can buy the Boat on the tool section, which contains a net that will speed up the fishing up to 9 times.

6. Item Alternative View: Some users suggested that some facilities looked too cartoonish. We just introduced one alternative version for the Snack Factory and the Food Preserve Factory. If you own them alredy, you don't have to pay again, just click on them and select 'Switch View' to check the other available view. It will function exactly like the previous one. They are still not on the store yet, will be soon.

7. More products for existing facilities: Here is the list:

Strawberry Ice cream Bar and Honey Ice Cream in the Ice Cream Factory
Blended Juice (apple/raspberry/cherry) and Lemon Juice in the Juice Factory
Honey Popcorn and Sunflower Seeds in the Snack Factory
Sunflower Wreath and Boutonnier/Corsage in the Flower Shop
Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich and Tuna Sandwich in the Sandwich Restaurant
Lemon Drops in the Confectionery Factory
Pumpkin Pie in the Bakery
Canned Tuna and Peanut Butter in the Food Preserve Factory
Supreme Pizza in the Pizza Restaurant
Guacamole in the Taco Restaurant

8. Cereal Factory (Coins): Allows you to produce breakfast cereals:

Crispy Rice
Corn Flakes
Oats and Corn Flakes
Strawberry Shredded Wheat
Cinnamon Oats
Granola

9. Bee Farm (FC): Allows you to produce Honey.

10. Oast and Malt House (Coins): Allows you to dry your hops and malt the barley for brewing beer. Notice is Oast (not Oats), Oast Houses are buildings specifically designed to dry hops, used in beers.

11. Brewery: Allows you to produce Beer and Sake. You can order the Yeast from the Semi-Trailer truck.

Farm Town Beer
Farm Town Strong Beer
Farm Town Peach Beer
Farm Town Honey Beer
Farm Town Sake

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
...the peanut butter and canned tuna - they don't show up in the list in the facilities store version. I haven't had time, yet, to check my facilities farms in other accounts

visit GRANDPA5280'S FARMS
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9958&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread