Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 30 2022, 07:50 PM

Default Quests

Hi
this week I did 8 quests in 6 days and only got 1farm cash not 2 this has happened before where I have done 13 quest in 6 or 7 days and only got 1farm cash

regards
Lindsay
Old Mar 30 2022, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay63 View Post
Hi
this week I did 8 quests in 6 days and only got 1farm cash not 2 this has happened before where I have done 13 quest in 6 or 7 days and only got 1farm cash

regards
Lindsay
Hi Lindsay

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

For your regular quests:

Last week you collected your farm cash at 18:02 eastern time Wednesday 23, and you completed your first quest for this week, that same day at 20:32 eastern time
Today you collected your farm cash at 20:43 eastern time, so that first quest had dropped off the chart as for it, 7 days have past.

For your cooperative quests:

You only completed 9 quests for this week that is why you got only 1 cash.

To avoid quests dropping off the chart, after getting your farm cash for the week, do not complete any quest till the following day. If you can wait more time, better, but always look when the quest expires.

Also, a quest is completed as soon as it get the green check mark for the last step, not when you collect the coins.
Old Apr 05 2022, 06:50 PM

Thank you for all you do for our game! I am working on a quest and it says its needs 30 hours to finish the task..I checked it should be only 3 hours..I am only needing 10 not 30. my user number is 1581
392968. produce 10 langos in the Hungarian restaurant.
Old Apr 05 2022, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondiddle View Post
Thank you for all you do for our game! I am working on a quest and it says its needs 30 hours to finish the task..I checked it should be only 3 hours..I am only needing 10 not 30. my user number is 1581
392968. produce 10 langos in the Hungarian restaurant.
Hi rondiddle

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

We have 2 or 3 quests that have that problem with times but this is a new one for us.

Not sure they will be able to do something but just in case, please contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 07 2022, 05:33 AM

Default quest

have gift line for regular quest when i collect ingredients they are not ben count for quest why
Old Apr 07 2022, 06:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
have gift line for regular quest when i collect ingredients they are not ben count for quest why

Hi famer charlie,

Which steps already have the check mark on them for the Clock Movement Hands quest you have and which step is it you need the check mark for when accepting gifts of ingredients?
Which ingredients are you asking for?

You will not be able to accept just ingredients to make Clock Movement Hands and have it complete all of the steps. You need to accept the right ingredients in the right order.

For example if you did not already have the check marks for the crops needed and the aluminum ore, accepting gifts of clock movement hands won't give you those check marks as it only gives you aluminum sheet and the 2 inks.

If you don't have the check marks on the crops and aluminum ore yet, you need to request ingredients for something that will give you those.
Requesting and accepting the ingredients to make red ink and black ink would give you the crops, requesting ingredients for making aluminum sheet would give you the aluminum ore.

After you have the check marks on the crops and ore, see which are the next steps you need check marks for and if it's only the inks and the aluminum sheet left to get then you can accept the ingredients for Clock Movement Hands next to get the check mark for those.

The last step you need to complete yourself.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 10 2022, 12:12 AM

I'm trying to complete the PANPIPE quest. I get to the last step which is loading the panpipe in the conservatory and it tells me I need to add 20 more panpipe to my storage. That part of the quest is showing complete. This has been going on for several hours.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pp1.jpg (18.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg PP2.jpg (19.6 KB, 2 views)
Old Apr 10 2022, 12:22 AM

Sorry...nevermind. Problem solved
Old Apr 10 2022, 12:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I'm trying to complete the PANPIPE quest. I get to the last step which is loading the panpipe in the conservatory and it tells me I need to add 20 more panpipe to my storage. That part of the quest is showing complete. This has been going on for several hours.
Hi LisaScobee,
You do not have any panpipes in your storage. You may have completed the step to produce them, but you have not stored them. They do not automatically get store when you produce them. If you do not already have enough of the item in your storage then you need to store the item to be able to move on to the next step.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 10 2022, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
You do not have any panpipes in your storage. You may have completed the step to produce them, but you have not stored them. They do not automatically get store when you produce them. If you do not already have enough of the item in your storage then you need to store the item to be able to move on to the next step.
Hey Taz..Don't know what happened but the last time I went to the game and told it to load Panpipe it worked for me. Sorry to be so much trouble

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline