Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 24 2021, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Quest Manager

When I'm in the quest manager I load an item and start a new quest it's not applied when I reopen it. I have tried to load a couple times with the same result. It wants to start a different quest also.
Old Apr 24 2021, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Default new quests change everytime you clic

new quests change every time you click on box. The finished quests keep asking you to collect them

id # ( 100000400437826
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:00 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 24 2021, 07:10 AM

id465234318 reporting quest problems. New quest opens but does not stay. A new one opens every time I click anew. Sometimes two quests at a time open, but do not respond. Three completed quests do not ack new actions as collecting crops etc. Thanks. Will wait for fix. Best regards
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:11 AM

Bug with Quests: Farm ID: 1793409352
4 days ago I began quests, and each day was able to open and begin to work them. Today, I opened a quest, went out to harvest two crops required by a previous day’s quest that I had planted, also started the open-pit mine items required by today’s quest. Went back in, but the crops had not registered as harvested, and the new quest was gone, with the lit-up quest square ready to be clicked.
The new quest had disappeared. I clicked and a different new quest appeared. I went out of quests and came back in, and the quest was gone, and the square was lit and ready to be clicked again. After 3 times, I went out of the game, ran memecache and went back in.
The situation remained that the quest was gone, but the lit-up square was ready to click to start the new quest (which I did, and which again disappeared), and the crops which I harvested more of (luckily I had plenty) did not register as harvested. For the previous 4 days, all had worked as per normal. Today, it no longer works.
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:14 AM

thank you for the update Tiger. I too am having issues stated with quests they are already mentioned.

user id #603974678

Last edited by Sonytone; Apr 24 2021 at 07:20 AM. Reason: to add id number
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:15 AM

Smile Quests

My quests aren't working today. I've been able to do them for the last 3 days but not today. It keeps making me pick a new one even though I've accepted it already. I can't go any further on the ones I had already started either. Thanks for your help and for continuing to get our game back on track.
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:19 AM

user 1029104666 here,
I'll add the quest issues I am seeing this morning seem to have started yesterday, after 3rd quest was successfully completed. The game then automatically gave me the 1 FC for completing 3 quests, it did not keep counting up to the 8 and 2 possible FC for the week. I am seeing same issues as others are reporting - crops not registering as harvested, wool not registering as collected, etc.
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:24 AM

User ID 1108908689

The quest function is not quite working right. I harvest what I need to, but it doesn't register in the quest.
Old Apr 24 2021, 07:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone, we have let the developers know about the various issues with Quests today, steps not showing as started or completed and new Quests not staying open.

We will update this thread as soon as as we have more information.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline