Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 01 2022, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I try to keep up with doing quests to gain farm cash, but something just doesn't look right with the quests today. Both regular and coop are showing no quests completed, but I am sure I had some done. I checked when I last got farm cash for quests and it doesn't seem right either. I cleared the memcache and checked ffox is up to date.

Could you check for me to see if it's right?

Hi Refarner

I had a look at your data and it shows the following:

You got 2 farm cash for cooperative quests today, November 1st at 02:06 AM eastern time. You also have 3 cooperative quests in progress.

You got 1 farm cash for regular quests today,November 1st at 02:26 AM eastern time. You have 1 regular quest in progress.

You can check this yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then clicking in FarmCash Activity Log button.
Old Nov 01 2022, 08:51 AM

ok thanks!

(senior moment....)
Old Nov 01 2022, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
ok thanks!

(senior moment....)
You are welcome Refarner
Old Nov 07 2022, 04:20 PM

Hi! I have a problem, somehow last night when I was looking at tools to see what upgrades cost I passed through the boats. I wasn't interested in buying a boat and moved on quickly. I never did make a purchase, but when I get up on came into my game this morning I found the white turbo boat sitting on my seacoast farm! I had been charged for it but I didn't want it and wondered if there is anyway to return this boat and get my farm cash back so I can buy what I was considering which was the next size tree shaker? I swear there are gremlins at work. Thank you for your help. Cathy Musal
Old Nov 07 2022, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustymoris View Post
Hi! I have a problem, somehow last night when I was looking at tools to see what upgrades cost I passed through the boats. I wasn't interested in buying a boat and moved on quickly. I never did make a purchase, but when I get up on came into my game this morning I found the white turbo boat sitting on my seacoast farm! I had been charged for it but I didn't want it and wondered if there is anyway to return this boat and get my farm cash back so I can buy what I was considering which was the next size tree shaker? I swear there are gremlins at work. Thank you for your help. Cathy Musal

Hi dustymoris

You need to contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 08 2022, 12:09 PM

the e-mail i have had since 2006 is stopping their e-mail service.i changed to outlook .com. . i changed the e-mail on facebook took me weeks to get them to change it .i also changed the e-mail and the credit card on pay pall. now when i try to buy farm cash it will not let me buy .i called pay pall was told facebook is blocking me saying i high risk.facebook tryed to get me to give them my credit card number i would not give it to them.unless you get your own web site or know how i can stop this so i can buy farm cash .i want play unless i can buy farm cash.i never bought but using paypall .facebook has never had my credit card number.and i never give it to them
Old Nov 08 2022, 12:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
the e-mail i have had since 2006 is stopping their e-mail service.i changed to outlook .com. . i changed the e-mail on facebook took me weeks to get them to change it .i also changed the e-mail and the credit card on pay pall. now when i try to buy farm cash it will not let me buy .i called pay pall was told facebook is blocking me saying i high risk.facebook tryed to get me to give them my credit card number i would not give it to them.unless you get your own web site or know how i can stop this so i can buy farm cash .i want play unless i can buy farm cash.i never bought but using paypall .facebook has never had my credit card number.and i never give it to them
Hi Mom Glenda,
I am sorry, but we do not have any control over what Facebook and Pay Pal do as Slashkey does not do any of those transactions. You will need to contact Facebook through the Settings/Orders and Paments. They have a Help section there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 10 2022, 08:56 AM

Default losing money

What is going on? I had 502,472,674,818 in storage. Harvested farms 3 times and worked on numerous farms. now i have 465, 462,300,036. I haven't used or sold anything. Not doing any good to play the last few days. I will stop playing until this is fixed.
Old Nov 10 2022, 09:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by george cathcart View Post
What is going on? I had 502,472,674,818 in storage. Harvested farms 3 times and worked on numerous farms. now i have 465, 462,300,036. I haven't used or sold anything. Not doing any good to play the last few days. I will stop playing until this is fixed.
Hi George,
I moved your post to the thread about coins.
You will need to provide the Account ID for your farms for us to check this. You can find it at the bottom of your farms page.

I looked at the account associated with your email address here and only see 293,349,196,994 coins which is far less than what you are saying. Also looked back and ant no time do I see where you ever have more than that.

We do not see the value of what you have in storage so no way to check this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2022, 05:39 PM

does farmtown have a limit on how many coins you can have.been fishing for a friend making more coins than i every have made .do not want this to cause me any problems

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash