Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Storage on the farm

This thread is for help with problems with Storage

Before posting a general question please check the Game Guide : Chapter 14 Storage

Please note:- This thread is for Help and Support only, any off topic posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

If you are trying to move something out of storage and it won't let you set it down on the farm, make sure you have a large enough space on your farm to place the item down. Show buildings, trees, flowers, decorations etc in your game settings to make sure you are not trying to place the item down on anything hidden.

NOTE: This thread is only for Help & Support for Problems with the Storage feature.

Please post Suggestions in the Storage & Market Options thread.

**Any off topic posts may be deleted without notice.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 18 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old Oct 13 2020, 09:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default can't move Big Lakes from storage

pop up comes up saying to try later. what's the problem? what is preventing me from doing it now?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 13 2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
pop up comes up saying to try later. what's the problem? what is preventing me from doing it now?
Hi Bratuski

You need to show everything in your preferences, the wrench, so you can see everything on that farm. You cannot set anything you are taking out of storage down on anything already on the farm.
Then check for an empty space just little larger than the item you want to place on the farm.
Old Oct 13 2020, 07:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Bratuski

You need to show everything in your preferences, the wrench, so you can see everything on that farm. You cannot set anything you are taking out of storage down on anything already on the farm.
Then check for an empty space just little larger than the item you want to place on the farm.
so I was using the purple edit tool (hand) to move items from storage, which it said I could do, so I moved the first one to the outside of the farm with no problem, went back to move another big lake from storage, and that's when it said to try again later. I tried again tonight, and it still said to try again later.
Maybe this needs to be fixed.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 13 2020, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
so I was using the purple edit tool (hand) to move items from storage, which it said I could do, so I moved the first one to the outside of the farm with no problem, went back to move another big lake from storage, and that's when it said to try again later. I tried again tonight, and it still said to try again later.
Maybe this needs to be fixed.
Hi Bratuski,
You still need a space to set the item down. There is nothing to fix. You can not stack even the waters on the edges when moving them from storage. You will need to move it around the farm to find a space where it can be set and then you can stack them along the edge.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:29 PM

Default Checked and unchecked boxes in storage

Yesterday I checked ALL boxes in my storage containers before I sold a bunch of them. Today I go back, and many many many of them are unchecked again. Does the game do this, or am I doing something wrong? I have never unchecked any of them unless it was ONE at a time, and then rechecked after a quest. Please advise. I don't know if it makes a difference when I sell or not. Thank you.
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Yesterday I checked ALL boxes in my storage containers before I sold a bunch of them. Today I go back, and many many many of them are unchecked again. Does the game do this, or am I doing something wrong? I have never unchecked any of them unless it was ONE at a time, and then rechecked after a quest. Please advise. I don't know if it makes a difference when I sell or not. Thank you.
Hi MammaKanode,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage.

Where are you checking and unchecking the boxes in your storage contrainers? When you open your storage on your farm there are no check boxes. The only place you see those boxes are when you are in the market to sell. Is that where you are when you check them?
The only place that those items stay checked is in the Non-ingredients (for me) selection. If you are checking items in the other selections they only stay the one time when you check them to sell several items at once.

Please clarify with more details so we can help you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:41 PM

Default Boxes

When I go to the market to sell things, I check the boxes. But when I go back there the next day, there are a lot unchecked again. It's in the marketplace. I just don't understand how they get unchecked?
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:43 PM

Default Pic

Here is a pic showing several items. ALL of these were checked yesterday, now some are not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 7.42.43 PM.jpg (19.8 KB, 5 views)
Old Oct 19 2020, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
When I go to the market to sell things, I check the boxes. But when I go back there the next day, there are a lot unchecked again. It's in the marketplace. I just don't understand how they get unchecked?
Hi MammaKanode,
If they are ingredients for a facility you own then you do not want those boxes checked to sell them all the time. Set your selection to Non-ingredients (for me) and then you can check the ones you want to sell and those will stay checked. That way you can go in to market, set selector to the Non-ingredients (for me) and sell selected.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds