Acclaimed Farmer ( Level 25 )

Farmer Since: Jun 11 2010
Level:
Trophies: 7
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi needforsuv,
What browser and what device are you loading this on?
Windows 7 Chrome 51.

WA is not needed to use unity.

Visit Farm X

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:53 AM

I have tried the new HTML5 version and after it loaded all i get is a green screen with the game outline, my farm is not loading
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have tried the new version...love how fast it loads. It will take some getting use to for sure. Thankful we still have the old version so I can see the names of my farms and the tool names too! Since our farming is limited right now I would love to have my storage tools so I can send time reorganizing some of my farms. Thanks for your hard work.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:17 AM

just thought I'd pass this on about the new version. Under the new version when you plant crops it charges you coin to plant them since we can not sell anything on the new version we could run out of coins. Since I have 23 billion I'm not to worried for me but for lower level players this could be a problem.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:19 AM

My eyes are not good and the HTML version is not usable for me. I clicked the link and the game itself looks good, but all the extra toolboxes and user things on the up and down-side are almost invisible for me. Way too small. I went also back to flash :'(
The new game is for me not usable the way iit is now. Will that mean I can't play it anymore in the future after so many years or will this change?
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:32 AM

Yes they are back now Thanks
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:37 AM

Do not have any neighbours in the neighbours bar (just a white area).
Is this an item still missing ?
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:40 AM

don't like the blurred vision it gives me with the writing and it seems faster. but until the blurred vision with writing gets corrected i won;t be playing that version even once flash goes.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:40 AM

OK. I don't like to complain. I really don't. I checked out the new version. The graphics are great. I have no problem at all with it and look forward to the full version. And it runs super fast!
However, we were led to believe that the game in it's current version would not be here today. I don't have trains and boats and all that stuff. I quit doing the quests. I got all I could out of my facilities because again, we were told they'd quit working. I planted a bunch of random plants on ALL my farms just to have something to harvest in the new version while we waited. That was fine with me.
Now I get up this morning and the old version is still there and works fine and now we are told that it will work until it doesn't. LOL...really? How exactly are we supposed to navigate the transition when we have no timeline? One other thing is that a few asked if our SN would work. We were told they didn't know. Well we don't have any neighbors in the new version so of course it wasn't going to work. Why not just tell us that instead of telling us you didn't know.
Now having said all of that............I DO love the game and have put a lot of time in it since coming back a few months ago. I guess I'll just deal with whatever comes until everything settles down, but people asked and asked and we were told we'd get a list of what does and doesn't work BEFORE the new version was put out. I haven't seen a list yet. Maybe I missed it? If I did, I apologize.
Now to go back and make some sense of the farms I have planted with crops that I don't need.
Old Jan 01 2021, 06:51 AM

Thank you to the devs and mods that have kept this game going. Well done.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl