Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2021, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenpinturtle View Post
unable to load farm town
Hi Tinpinturtle,
I moved your post to the thread about l;oading problems for the HTML/WebGL version.
Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac if you use it, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also check if your browser is updated.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Also there are steps in the first post of this thread to check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2021, 09:33 AM

My ID # is 1536210898. Bugs. the farms freeze up.it loses connection. Please fix. Thank you Sassy Cat
Old Aug 04 2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy cat View Post
My ID # is 1536210898. Bugs. the farms freeze up.it loses connection. Please fix. Thank you Sassy Cat
Hi sassy cat

I moved your post to the thread about HTML5.

Please be sure your browser is up to date, sometimes they dont update automaticalley. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use one.

Try to restart your computer and see if the problem is solved. If not then clear your browser cache.
The first time you load the game after the clearing it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Also, check the first post, first page of this thread for the requirements for your computer.
Old Aug 06 2021, 06:57 AM

Angry cannot play

ive tried everything to play farmtown but i still cannot play my mouse freezes and its slow i give up
Old Aug 06 2021, 07:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieRoo View Post
ive tried everything to play farmtown but i still cannot play my mouse freezes and its slow i give up
Hi RichieRoo,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues and slowness. Last time you posted we asked you to check on some things but you did not reply to say if you had done them. What you consider as everything may not be what we would consider everything, as we do not know what posts you have been looking at to know what you may have already tried. It would be better if when you have a problem you tell us exactly what steps you have tried so we know.

I have had no problems at all loading your farms they load within seconds with everything showing.
  1. Since this started happening have you expanded or added anything to your farms that could be making them harder to load now?
  2. Is there a particular thing you are doing that slows your game down?
  3. Does it happen when working/designing your own farm or for someone else?
  4. Have you tried only showing the item that you need to work on and turning off everything else?
  5. Are you seeing any errors in the console beneath your game screen when this happens, for example something that may show a connection issue or Web GL disabling?

This is the link to your farm 32 that currently doesn't have anything on it. Please click on the link and try loading that farm. If that farm will load for you please turn everything off in your preferences that you are not working on and also remove the check mark for Show Animals when not at home so that when you visit other peoples farms that will have less of an impact on loading.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...488&farm_ix=31

Please check the following list and see if there is anything there that you have not already done:

Make sure that your browser is up to date and any extensions are disabled on your browser if you have them. If you make any changes to your browser, please close the browser for a few minutes then reopen it and try again.

Try another updated browser and see if another browser performs better for you.

Have you checked and done any updates for your computer that may be showing? If you have not please do them so that you know your computer is as up to date as it can be.

Compare your computer to the technical specifications listed in the 1st post on page 1 of this thread to see if you should be experiencing optimal game play. If your computer does not meet or exceed those requirements it's possible that this is why you may be having difficulties.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 06 2021, 11:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Not sure if right place but see nothing else related. I do not hire in the job market, I work there. Lately (few weeks) every time I work fishing in the job market (fishing is the best to earn a LOT of coins) after a farm or 2 it freezes up and eventually goes black screen. It not only freezes the game but it freezes my computer to the point I have to cold boot it. Any ideas how to stop this or if it will go away eventually like other issues?
Old Aug 06 2021, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddshots View Post
Not sure if right place but see nothing else related. I do not hire in the job market, I work there. Lately (few weeks) every time I work fishing in the job market (fishing is the best to earn a LOT of coins) after a farm or 2 it freezes up and eventually goes black screen. It not only freezes the game but it freezes my computer to the point I have to cold boot it. Any ideas how to stop this or if it will go away eventually like other issues?
Hi Maddshots,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crashing.
Most of the fishing jobs are where they have covered the farm completely with waters stacked. That means the farm is heavily loaded.

Try turning off everything not needed for the work. Also watch for the red numbers on the save button and do not let those get too high. If they continue going up slow down and let those saves catch up.
Other things you may want to check is that your browser and computer are up to date. You can also check the first post of this thread and see if your computer is equal to or above the standards listed there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 07 2021, 03:09 PM

Default Cant log into Farmtown game

I get the authorize and click on it. Then allow FT to access my info.
Then I get a message .Login error. there was an erroe logging you into this application. Please try again later. Ran memcashe. Cleared cache in my browser. Closed and reopened browser. IDK what else to do. It was fine earlier today.
Old Aug 07 2021, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
I get the authorize and click on it. Then allow FT to access my info.
Then I get a message .Login error. there was an erroe logging you into this application. Please try again later. Ran memcashe. Cleared cache in my browser. Closed and reopened browser. IDK what else to do. It was fine earlier today.
Hi DottyF,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
Did you happen to remove Farm Town in your Facebook App settings? To maybe reinstall it?
Old Aug 07 2021, 03:34 PM

tried to do that. Comes up with same stuff.Checked my preferences in settings for apps and everthing is turned on. Also checked offline activity. And Farm town and Yoworld shows yp. I can get into Yoworld.

Last edited by dottyF; Aug 07 2021 at 03:47 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl