Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2011, 04:55 PM
Account Not Linked

I still don't see how the armored truck works. What is "The Cashout all button is at the top of the facility manager" mean? Do you mean when you click on a facility, and your choices are what's in stock or required supplies? Or get new clients or cash out? There are no other messages there! I am frustrated, and must be missing something obvious! Can you explain in more detail, please? I love the feature, and desperately want to use it! It is hard for me to come up with FC, so when I spend it, I definitely want to use it!
Old Nov 16 2011, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post
I still don't see how the armored truck works. What is "The Cashout all button is at the top of the facility manager" mean? Do you mean when you click on a facility, and your choices are what's in stock or required supplies? Or get new clients or cash out? There are no other messages there! I am frustrated, and must be missing something obvious! Can you explain in more detail, please? I love the feature, and desperately want to use it! It is hard for me to come up with FC, so when I spend it, I definitely want to use it!
The Armored Truck is supposed allow us to "cash out" all of the used products from all of the service facilities with one click (vs the click on "cash out" for each individual service facility).

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 16 2011, 05:10 PM

Hi,

does anybody know the number that clicked us over to 285 XP?

thanks

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Nov 16 2011, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccrack2000 View Post

the armoured truck's CASH OUT ALL button which now shows in the facilty manager allows you to grab your cash from all SERVICE facilties in one click, just as the STORE ALL button adds all finished FACILITY products to storages.

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Nov 16 2011, 06:30 PM

Default Gifts

Since the up date, I can't send gifts in Google Chrome, IE( seems to work, others are having problems also.
Old Nov 16 2011, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyroo View Post
the armoured truck's CASH OUT ALL button which now shows in the facilty manager allows you to grab your cash from all SERVICE facilties in one click, just as the STORE ALL button adds all finished FACILITY products to storages.
yep, it's located at the top right, just next to the STORE ALL button in facility manager.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Nov 16 2011, 07:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am also having Chat not working in FT sending gifts does not work also .Am using google chrome for my browser

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2011, 07:12 PM

Glad to have the new levels, now I can fulfill my childhood dream of buying a Bee Farm

Will be glad when FB fixes the gift thing though, getting only one fish at a time is a bummer.
Old Nov 16 2011, 07:14 PM

great job on new release but now you can't exchange gifts that are sent to you nor send gifts to that person. when will that be fixed?
Old Nov 16 2011, 07:44 PM

Default Yogurts Do Not Load

When clicking the start all or load all buttons doing my facilities that have any yogurts in them to load...they don't load. I had to open the particular facilities that didn't load them and load them manually. I had no other similar probs with anything else just the yogurts in the regular facilities and service facilities. Also I have a dairy processing plant on nine farms and when I checked or unchecked products in one plant on one farm it happens the same for all Dairy Processing Plants on all nine farms. This just happened with this new update. Wish each product check mark had a separate function for each farm separately, like before. I still love the updates..just thought you guys should know of these glitches right away...as always...thanks very much.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.

Last edited by mduby; Nov 16 2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added another glitch
Closed Thread