Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 06 2012, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippity View Post
was really hoping we would get the facilities today
Me too! it's the 7th here so its now a week since the release.. cant wait to see what's new!
Old Jun 06 2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post
there's no doubt it'll be a farm cash item and i'm fine with that.

my problem is ... it'll probably be like the trucks and you'll need one for every farm you have so totally useless ...
I don't understand what you mean by have to have a truck on every farm? What truck and what does it do? I have the Semi one to order meats etc. but not on every farm! Please explain.
Old Jun 06 2012, 10:58 PM

I still think the developers know exactly when they will be releasing the new facilities and the much-anticipated train. "Next week" is deliberately vague, but I do not understand the reason for not saying "Next _____" and naming the day. Us knowing the date or day is not going to have any negative bearings on them releasing the new stuff. Why is it always treated like some classified information? It's a game, lol, not a national security manoeuvre. Just sayin'!
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:05 PM

i like not knowing makes it fun,
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

One reason for not mentioning an exact day and date is that if there was a problem and they couldn't add it on that exact day and date then everyone would be in here complaining that they said it would be here on this day and date and its not.
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:07 PM

i am disapoint that again this year we did not get fathers day stuff the last time we got them was 2010. how come we get mothers day not fathers day.
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I still think the developers know exactly when they will be releasing the new facilities and the much-anticipated train. "Next week" is deliberately vague, but I do not understand the reason for not saying "Next _____" and naming the day. Us knowing the date or day is not going to have any negative bearings on them releasing the new stuff. Why is it always treated like some classified information? It's a game, lol, not a national security manoeuvre. Just sayin'!
Because if they said it will be released on Sat. and a glitch occurs or for some reason it is not ready,every 3rd post would be people complaining that they missed the deadline.It's bad enough 3/4 of the people who visit the forums do not read,or search for information,that would just exacerbate the situation.
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:46 PM

ok, fair enough that that may be the reason....I frequent the forum, and read But I have oodles of friends who will not take the time to read here. Shame, because there is definitely a wealth of help and information in these posts. Thanks for your input to my recent post.
Old Jun 06 2012, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I don't understand what you mean by have to have a truck on every farm? What truck and what does it do? I have the Semi one to order meats etc. but not on every farm! Please explain.
The Semi is what she is referring to.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2012, 05:57 AM

I am now having trouble for a quest to see that I have loaded items (hand sculpture) into the art gallery. I have tried 3 different times since last night - made sure the item was ready - but the quest still wont show they were loaded. Not a big issue - but a glitch none the less.

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread