Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2012, 02:15 PM

I have been having a single renegade crop show up on 4 of my farms (farms 1, 7, 8, &9) the last few days. The stubborn plot appears in the exact same spot on all 4 farms - 3 plots up from the bottom. They reappear after every harvest.

Anyone else seeing similar things on their farms? And no, I do not have stacked/layered farms.

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
I have been having a single renegade crop show up on 4 of my farms (farms 1, 7, 8, &9) the last few days. The stubborn plot appears in the exact same spot on all 4 farms - 3 plots up from the bottom. They reappear after every harvest.

Anyone else seeing similar things on their farms? And no, I do not have stacked/layered farms.
I had this once - one of the mods did a data clean up for me - if you have anything on top of anything else - i.e. used paths to make buildings closer you will have to move it but it worked for me.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I think you are "on track"... there will be future boxcars, or flatcars, or maybe even tankers and refrigerator cars (for chicken).

Lots of people viewing this forum who are going to be a might cross so I hope the Tiger is of somewhere stoning his crows or starving his lizards!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:

I have been experiencing the exact same thing. It actually sounds like the renegade is in the same spot as yours! My farms are layered and I assumed that there is some corruption...but if you aren't layered, then it could be a FT bug
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:27 PM

i love the waiting game who would ever get cross with waiting haha
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

tomorrow never comes for slashkey, i think they are owened by the wwe, just to keep you coming back
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:

Try deleting that plot, refreshing, and see if its gone, if not, keep deleting and refreshing. If it's not, then it maybe corrupted. if thats the case, then we can do a data cleanup, just make sure you have no buildings or trees or anything else ontop of any crops.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jun 14 2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I had this once - one of the mods did a data clean up for me - if you have anything on top of anything else - i.e. used paths to make buildings closer you will have to move it but it worked for me.
Thanks for the reply. The plots are not near anything other than planted fields. No buildings, no dirt paths - nothing - and they are all in the same spot on the 4 farms.

Maybe I will have to have one of the mods clean up my data for me also.

Old Jun 14 2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Try deleting that plot, refreshing, and see if its gone, if not, keep deleting and refreshing. If it's not, then it maybe corrupted. if thats the case, then we can do a data cleanup, just make sure you have no buildings or trees or anything else ontop of any crops.
Okie Dokie - headed there now to delete away - haven't used the dozer in a while - this could get ugly!

hmmmm - forgot I can't use the dozer on a planted field - have to attempt the carnage another day. I deleted the offensive fields and re-plowed them - they did not come back immediately. I will see if they stay that way. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by krypto; Jun 14 2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: update
Old Jun 14 2012, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

I ..didn't think anything about it..when a ..plot of Strawberries...appeared..between buildings..on my farm..that I don't grow crops..wouldn't have seen it..but to fish a stream..I made buildings and trees invisible...
I just.. deleted it..and went on...i THOUGHT...when did I plant that...makes be feel better..knowing I wasn't losing my marbles...
Closed Thread