Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2012, 06:15 AM

I can not dispatch my train now. I waited for the new cars, bought 2 of them, unloaded my train (had been sitting idle for a few days waiting) - and now I get the "Can't dispatch beacuse I already have one dis[atched at this time."

My train status says my train is not moving any cargo at this time. Never had a problem until now - and yes, I cleared cache, reloaded, etc.

Thank you for any help

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Message for Tiger Laybourne

A few days ago we both found trouble with trains going around corners. Only the first carriage was recognised. Have you found a resolution to this? I've just bought 2 more carriages and they won't fit on my tracks without going around a corner, and they are just not recognised when I hitch them on. I will move them all to a temporary track but I would love to get them working correctly at some point.
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
I can not dispatch my train now. I waited for the new cars, bought 2 of them, unloaded my train (had been sitting idle for a few days waiting) - and now I get the "Can't dispatch beacuse I already have one dis[atched at this time."

My train status says my train is not moving any cargo at this time. Never had a problem until now - and yes, I cleared cache, reloaded, etc.

Thank you for any help
Hi, did you previously have the train on a different farm, if so, just put the engine part back on the other farm, and unload it. then put it back, and you should be able to dispatch it

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 06 2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
Message for Tiger Laybourne

A few days ago we both found trouble with trains going around corners. Only the first carriage was recognised. Have you found a resolution to this? I've just bought 2 more carriages and they won't fit on my tracks without going around a corner, and they are just not recognised when I hitch them on. I will move them all to a temporary track but I would love to get them working correctly at some point.
Hi, you can do it using one of the smaller decorative cars, they have 6 views, the game guide has a pic which shows how it can be done

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Sep 06 2012, 06:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, you can do it using one of the smaller decorative cars, they have 6 views, the game guide has a pic which shows how it can be done
Thanks Rob. I have just dispatched the train on a temporary track but will read up on this ready to try again. I did try a few days ago with a decorative car but it still didn't allow me to attach 2 carriages around the corner. Let's hope it's working now.
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaSoul View Post
Hiya all.

I'm considering buying a long cattle car for my train. Here's the snag. What happens if you have reached the maximum in animals on your barns, sheds and coops, which I have?
When they arrive on the train they will be put into your storage and you can sell them directly from there. It will just help to pile up some more coin for you and add one more carriage for the working of neighbours' facilities.

Old Sep 06 2012, 06:39 AM

I unloaded my train and bought 2 of the new cars. After I dispatched it, I got a popup saying that this train cannot be dispatched because I have another train dispatched. But when I check my train status, it says my train IS dispatched.
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post

Thank you for any help
Hi, I have cleaned up your train data , try restarting the game and see if you can dispatch the train.
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Haley

Now how can i farm on myspace when there is a white page blocking the screen
Old Sep 06 2012, 06:55 AM

The new people are fabulous! Thank you!
Closed Thread