Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 25 2019, 02:17 AM

i am unsure how to use these posts? Just want to add some ideas for possible usage, such as gardenia, for flowers, zygo cactus/(Christmas Cactus), Poinsettia, flounder, spearmint, brown sugar, bougainvillea, citronella. Just ideas for possible usage.
Old May 25 2019, 01:46 PM

I think the following crops may be much better than the other crops I just suggested. What about poppy seeds and paprika? I'm surprised these aren't in the list of seeds.
Old Jun 07 2019, 05:42 PM

So far no use for Poplar trees and in reality.....
Its uses are many. Toys, cabinets, furniture. In real life its uses are many because it's a fast growing wood. But in farmtown it's current use is just decorative. Cant be harvested or chopped
Old Jun 09 2019, 03:17 PM

i am pretty sure i have not seen any of the following in the crops section, would be a nice add: rutabaga, green onions, lima beans, green chili peppers, butternut squash, guords (for decoration), purple hull peas, field peas, crowder peas, satsumas, witch hazel, crabapples.
Old Jun 11 2019, 07:01 AM

re. the flowers in tinajon:
Please provide another product with the flowers Daisy, Daylily and Yellow Rose. I have the flowers in tinajon in my co-op quests. The only ingredient I could buy from my neighbours was the clay bloc and there are only 2 sticky notes. So it is impossible to ask help from neighbours with the sticky notes because there is 1 too few.
The chance to have a neighbour with the same product in his/her co-op quests is so small that it is in fact impossible to finish this quest.
Please?