Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2019, 07:23 PM

Thank you, makes perfect sense now
Old May 27 2019, 08:27 AM

Once again the NCC fails. Why does the person with the largest contribution to the neighborhood finish behind someone who contributes less? Neighborhood had 21,905 points but the person with 10,100 points ranked higher than the person with 11,800 points!

This needs to be FIXED!!!
Old May 27 2019, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again the NCC fails. Why does the person with the largest contribution to the neighborhood finish behind someone who contributes less? Neighborhood had 21,905 points but the person with 10,100 points ranked higher than the person with 11,800 points!

This needs to be FIXED!!!
Hi John,
If you are referring to thge listing under My Neighborhood Chains tab you will always be the one at the top of the list regardless of how many points you have.
There is an option to order those by score, facilities count or name. What do you have that sort set to?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
If you are referring to thge listing under My Neighborhood Chains tab you will always be the one at the top of the list regardless of how many points you have.
There is an option to order those by score, facilities count or name. What do you have that sort set to?
No, I'm talking about the PLACE, the lower total is RATED #1 in first place and the higher total is RATED #2, not the spot in the list.
Old May 27 2019, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No, I'm talking about the PLACE, the lower total is RATED #1 in first place and the higher total is RATED #2, not the spot in the list.
Hi John,
Change the sort (A-Z) to by Score. Then they will be in the right order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 27 2019, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
Change the sort (A-Z) to by Score. Then they will be in the right order.
You are not understanding.
RANKED #1 has lower POINTS than RANKED #2
Has nothing to do with order on the screen.
#2 in has more points than #1.

It has to do with FC AWARDED.
Contribution to neighborhood total and the lower POINTS got 2 FC and the higher POINTS got 1 FC.

It is the ACTUAL RANK that is wrong, not place on screen.
Old May 27 2019, 02:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
You are not understanding.
RANKED #1 has lower POINTS than RANKED #2
Has nothing to do with order on the screen.
#2 in has more points than #1.

It has to do with FC AWARDED.
Contribution to neighborhood total and the lower POINTS got 2 FC and the higher POINTS got 1 FC.

It is the ACTUAL RANK that is wrong, not place on screen.
Hi John,
You will need to post a picture here of what you are seeing then. Or report it to Support and let them look at it on your farm. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old May 28 2019, 09:11 AM

OK after reading All the Information above ,I can see I have been doing this Correctly . However I have 4 Farms Of Buildings in Production ,And I only get 1 Facility for each . In the Contest when I clearly have 3 or 4 For each facility on 4 farms Why Am I not getting the credit for 4 Buildings I have both Farm cash And coin Facility's My Buildings are on Farms 20 ,21 22 , 26 In case you wanted to look at this and see what is going wrong .... thanks Gary Watson Happy Farmer
Old May 28 2019, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garywatson View Post
OK after reading All the Information above ,I can see I have been doing this Correctly . However I have 4 Farms Of Buildings in Production ,And I only get 1 Facility for each . In the Contest when I clearly have 3 or 4 For each facility on 4 farms Why Am I not getting the credit for 4 Buildings I have both Farm cash And coin Facility's My Buildings are on Farms 20 ,21 22 , 26 In case you wanted to look at this and see what is going wrong .... thanks Gary Watson Happy Farmer
Hi Garywatson,
You can have as many Coins facilities participating in the contest as you have FarmCash facilities participating in the contest. Since you only have 1 of each of the FarmCash facilities then you can only have 2 coin facilities (1 of each or 2 of one type) total.
Old May 29 2019, 08:57 PM

Taz, the email (email removed) does not work and the Ticket process does not allow posting jpgs.

Apparently these forums also don't allow posting jpg. I've submitted a ticket without a pic so hope they understand or contact me with an email address that does work for me to send pics of the issue I'm having

Thank you.

Last edited by Taz D; May 29 2019 at 09:04 PM.

Tags
add faciities in contest, boosting trains, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, working the contest