Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2020, 07:22 PM

No Taz, I didn't try that, but all I see reading is that Chrome is DONE with flash period. SO.. I remembered I could at one time play on gameroom ON MY DESKTOP with IE .. so I tried it and it is very slow but working. Now I think after I downloaded the new Edge and found setting to allow Flash.. game will only work through December I think but is working. I hope it works that long. GOOD LUCK to Devs getting our game working in the new whatever you have to do.
Old Dec 02 2020, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
No Taz, I didn't try that, but all I see reading is that Chrome is DONE with flash period. SO.. I remembered I could at one time play on gameroom ON MY DESKTOP with IE .. so I tried it and it is very slow but working. Now I think after I downloaded the new Edge and found setting to allow Flash.. game will only work through December I think but is working. I hope it works that long. GOOD LUCK to Devs getting our game working in the new whatever you have to do.
Hi Sundos,
The game will still work in your browsers after the conversion has been done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2020, 07:20 AM

I like the new christmas stuff but thats it. I have asked for new flowers several times and I wish you would do that. at least a couple new blue flowers since we don't have that many. I make huge picture designs with flowers all done by hand and my mind, no templates. I wish you could see them but I don't know how to link my farm.
Old Dec 04 2020, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
I like the new christmas stuff but thats it. I have asked for new flowers several times and I wish you would do that. at least a couple new blue flowers since we don't have that many. I make huge picture designs with flowers all done by hand and my mind, no templates. I wish you could see them but I don't know how to link my farm.
Hi Autumn06

It is always better to post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have the ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.
You can't open a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your suggestion.

This is the link to Suggestion section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you want to add a link to your farms, you have instructions on how to get it in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Dec 04 2020, 04:14 PM

Default Flash blocked by browser update.

I have been using opera Beta version it now has blocked flash by browser update. Chrome beta version also blocked flash by browser update (what I mean is there is no flash compatibility written into the browsers on update) when you click the lock there is no longer flash allow/block option so the HTML5 version is needed ASAP
Old Dec 04 2020, 04:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
I have been using opera Beta version it now has blocked flash by browser update. Chrome beta version also blocked flash by browser update (what I mean is there is no flash compatibility written into the browsers on update) when you click the lock there is no longer flash allow/block option so the HTML5 version is needed ASAP
Hi Stu,
The only thing we can say is do not upgrade any browser during this month. If you can go back to the previous version. I would definately not use any beta versions at this time.
The developers are working on the conversion as fast as they can.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2020, 04:50 PM

Default Html5

Need an answer as to when HTML is going to be available. I was able to get into mine by going to Microsoft edge but nieces cannot. I'm not using chromebook just a regular pc. From what I've read from others, chrome has already messed things up. Need help please; realize your hands are tied until you get the other thing up and running but that means a lot of us don't get to play until then; may end up losing folks who have put a lot of money into this game.
Old Dec 04 2020, 04:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Need an answer as to when HTML is going to be available. I was able to get into mine by going to Microsoft edge but nieces cannot. I'm not using chromebook just a regular pc. From what I've read from others, chrome has already messed things up. Need help please; realize your hands are tied until you get the other thing up and running but that means a lot of us don't get to play until then; may end up losing folks who have put a lot of money into this game.
Hi debhurst,
We do not have an answer other than when the conversion is finished. There is nothing that can be done until the game is ready. I am sorry, but there is nothing that can be done to help.
Old Dec 04 2020, 04:59 PM

Ok. Understand. Hope you guys have a great evening. I know this is stressful for all of you and don't mean to add to your stress.
Old Dec 04 2020, 05:34 PM

Can still play in Opera...for now.
Closed Thread