Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Spoiler,
The only thing you can do is wait until the developers have finished with adding the rest of the game in and then they will have time to look at things like this.
i'm good....... just sharing observations so ya'll know.

Would be curious if you can see the coin value of my storage???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 24 2021, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
i'm good....... just sharing observations so ya'll know.

Would be curious if you can see the coin value of my storage???
Hi Spoiler,
No we do not have that information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 06:50 PM

I have wrote to you before. That all my tool are missing from my tool box. I don't see why I have to buy them again. I can't play the game. If you can't restore them I not going to play the game. I have been playing for many years.
Can you e-mail me a reply.
Thank you
Marie

Last edited by Terri Farm; Jan 24 2021 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Miss spell Why
Old Jan 24 2021, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Farm View Post
I have wrote to you before. That all my tool are missing from my tool box. I don't see shy I have to buy them again. I can't play the game. If you can't restore them I not going to play the game. I have been playing for many years.
Hi Terri,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

Please move your tools into your storage. Then you should see them in your toolbox. If they are on a farm then the tool box doesn't see them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2021, 07:30 PM

no since in saying what is wrong you told someone else it does not help, Just saying, still not working....
Old Jan 24 2021, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancesWillson View Post
no since in saying what is wrong you told someone else it does not help, Just saying, still not working....
Hi FrancesWilson,
I have moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The HTML5/WebGL is for those that can not load the game at all. Please post any questions or problems here in this thread, since you are able to play.

This is still a restricted version of the game, so your game is working as well as everyone else's is. The developers are working hard to get the rest of the functions into the game. Please be patient while they continue to work on the remaining functions.

You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread. The developers will update that post when there is anything new added.
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:24 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to OzzieOzzOzz

I am bringing this to your attentiuon, but I do not need help, I know how busy you are. THANKS FOR HT EHARD WORK.
The timing on irrigation is all messed up. I have the Irrigate All tool. Sometimes is shows farms that are irrigated as not irrigated, no problem, as it will not irrigate a second time. The opposite, showing Irrigated when they are not (I keep offline track) is a problem.
User ID 1199163481, Chrome, Edge and Mozilla, Latest updates.
Thanks,
Old Jan 24 2021, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
I am bringing this to your attentiuon, but I do not need help, I know how busy you are. THANKS FOR HT EHARD WORK.
The timing on irrigation is all messed up. I have the Irrigate All tool. Sometimes is shows farms that are irrigated as not irrigated, no problem, as it will not irrigate a second time. The opposite, showing Irrigated when they are not (I keep offline track) is a problem.
User ID 1199163481, Chrome, Edge and Mozilla, Latest updates.
Thanks,
Hi Ozzie,
Old Jan 24 2021, 10:00 PM

I have seen some progress, Can see the faces and names now on most my neighbors. I can still access all my farms and harvest my own crops but still cannot access the Market for hiring or real estate I imagine that is still a work in progress. But can see some of the changes made. Looking forward to getting back to playing the game and hiring or being hired. Leveling up and making improvements on my farms. U can go to other farms and get hired to water or rake So seeing a little progress. Hope we can get back to real farming soon though.
Old Jan 25 2021, 01:22 AM

Can you ttell us when the Map and Facilities might be working?
Closed Thread