Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 22 2012, 11:46 AM

Hi. I recently used the blue bar to "hire" for farm cash. I earned quite a lot over a number of days and now I can't even accept a friend's request or send any out. Is there a limit to how much farm cash you can earn; in other words, is there a cap to how much you can earn and if you reach that cap you can never earn any more, ever? I'm maxed out on levels and I've spent quite a few dollars buying things for my farms and this was a great way to buy more stuff!! Thank you!!!
Old Apr 22 2012, 11:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
Hi. I recently used the blue bar to "hire" for farm cash. I earned quite a lot over a number of days and now I can't even accept a friend's request or send any out. Is there a limit to how much farm cash you can earn; in other words, is there a cap to how much you can earn and if you reach that cap you can never earn any more, ever? I'm maxed out on levels and I've spent quite a few dollars buying things for my farms and this was a great way to buy more stuff!! Thank you!!!
Hi there,

The Farm Cash challenge says "Click here to hire some friends and earn up to 30 FarmCash".

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 25 2012, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I have 4 requests waiting to work for someone for FC but I clicked on one of them, got my 1 for harvesting and then later got 2 for working facility.. but now when I try to do the other 4 I clicked on one and go to my farm and nothing appears.. no box to click ok to earn FC... so was wondering.... are we allowed to only earn 3 FC in one day????? or what's up with no FC from another request???
Louise aka Weezieg
Old Apr 25 2012, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezieg View Post
I have 4 requests waiting to work for someone for FC but I clicked on one of them, got my 1 for harvesting and then later got 2 for working facility.. but now when I try to do the other 4 I clicked on one and go to my farm and nothing appears.. no box to click ok to earn FC... so was wondering.... are we allowed to only earn 3 FC in one day????? or what's up with no FC from another request???
Louise aka Weezieg
Hi, you may have reached the maximum 30 Farm Cash you have earned from the offers.
Old Apr 26 2012, 10:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry dollars vs. coins

I wish you had the option to use coins or dollars to buy stuff. I won't be able to buy much needed tools because they need dollars. And I am not willing to buy them. Get real. I loose interest and it gets boring if you don't have a goal that is realistic to obtain. I wish you would change that.
Old Apr 26 2012, 10:17 AM

"I'm not willing" ..."I lose interest and it gets boring if you don't have a goal to obtain" ....

Ok you are not willing, and thats fine, but with so many people who are, they are not likely to change it. They have to make it worth their time and effort as well, if they gave us everything for coins (read as free) where would they be? They DO offer the smaller tools for coins for people like you who don't want, or can't spend the money. So they have made it possible already for tools to be purchased by coin.

Even if you lose interest the game will still be there should you chose to return, everything you had will still be there. You also chose to make your own goals. Just like any other game, you buy the game and you can play it whenever you like, except this game is free, no purchase required, unless you choose to do so. Many do choose to, many others choose not to.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Apr 26 2012, 11:51 AM

I certainly leave the developers the option to do whatever they want to with their game. I am just a player. So they can make money off of advertisers all they want, but I am like mistystar they will not make money off of me. This is a game I PLAY. The cost to me -- perhaps more important that money is TIME. I choose to play because the time I spend doing this is relaxing. When it stops being a form of release I will stop playing.

Tom
Old Apr 26 2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
I certainly leave the developers the option to do whatever they want to with their game. I am just a player. So they can make money off of advertisers all they want, but I am like mistystar they will not make money off of me. This is a game I PLAY. The cost to me -- perhaps more important that money is TIME. I choose to play because the time I spend doing this is relaxing. When it stops being a form of release I will stop playing.

Tom
yep this is a game that we all play, but this is also a game that costs money to create, and it takes their time, maybe more of theirs than ours to play. They make money off of me and many others, why am I willing to pay for pixels? well it's simple, they have earned it, it's cheaper than buying a new system like wii or xbox etc....I can play anytime at my own leisure or I can play daily. There is a leval of creativity in this game, mind you I don't have any but I have seen plenty of beautiful farms...also for my 9 year old, it has its educational benefits...she has learned how to tell time, where certain crops grow, what animals provide us with etc etc...all this with the help of a game. SO yes I will pay them some money, after all the time and effort they put into the game, its the least I can do.

Do I understand those that refuse? I do as long as they don't complain about not having the tools they want. I get that people don't have money to blow on a game. I spend $40 each month on this game, its better than buying beer, or alcohol, smoke and needless things to clutter up my house. Do I NEED tools? no of course not, but I want them so I buy em.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Apr 26 2012, 12:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
yep this is a game that we all play, but this is also a game that costs money to create, and it takes their time, maybe more of theirs than ours to play. They make money off of me and many others, why am I willing to pay for pixels? well it's simple, they have earned it, it's cheaper than buying a new system like wii or xbox etc....I can play anytime at my own leisure or I can play daily. There is a leval of creativity in this game, mind you I don't have any but I have seen plenty of beautiful farms...also for my 9 year old, it has its educational benefits...she has learned how to tell time, where certain crops grow, what animals provide us with etc etc...all this with the help of a game. SO yes I will pay them some money, after all the time and effort they put into the game, its the least I can do.

Do I understand those that refuse? I do as long as they don't complain about not having the tools they want. I get that people don't have money to blow on a game. I spend $40 each month on this game, its better than buying beer, or alcohol, smoke and needless things to clutter up my house. Do I NEED tools? no of course not, but I want them so I buy em.
+1 well said
Old Apr 26 2012, 12:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post

Very well said.

I use to be one of those that said I would never pay money to play a free game, but then I changed my mind and decided to start buying Farm Cash, I am on disability and don't have a lot of money to spend, but after all my bills are paid and I have a little left over and there is something I want I will spend the money on it. Now there are game I still won't pay to play cause they are not worth the money, but I think Farm Town is, and if I get tired of the game, I take a break from it for awhile and then come back to it.