Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi FarmerMcLashwood,
Have you made sure you have a check on each product in the fruit stands? If the boxes aren't checked then the Start All will not start the product.
All boxes were checked...... I even went and cleared memcache to no avail and so had to load each individual product manually.

Error occurred on all 3 of my fruit stands.
Old Feb 03 2015, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
My quest counter icon is not working... missed two quest yesterday because it did not tell me they were ready... fix please?
Hi Texas Belle,
I am sorry this has happened to you. This has been reported to the developers. We are just waiting on a fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2015, 12:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mpwhitford,
How did you collect a lot of palm oil today? If it was from the ingredient requests being posted for palm oil, you would get the Palm fruit and not the oil. See if you have the palm fruit in storage.
well Taz I think you got me twice this morning. Obviously I am not thinking straight today. I tell people all the time when you click on ingredient requests you get the items to MAKE what you posted not what you actually posted.

I forgot my own words! Yes I do have the fruit. Again thanks for setting me straight

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 03 2015, 12:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
All boxes were checked...... I even went and cleared memcache to no avail and so had to load each individual product manually.

Error occurred on all 3 of my fruit stands.
Hi McLashwood,
That would be true. What happens with one happens with all of them. I can't think of any reason why they wouldn't load. You have fuel and you have the tools for the start all, so that isn't the problem. I tried mine and it loaded fine. Try putting one in storage, save, restart your farm and then put it back on the same farm. That way you won't lose any existing production then tray the Start All on that facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2015, 10:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Buying Palm Fruit

Please add palm fruit to the list of products we can buy from other farmers in the Marketplace.

Jill
Old Feb 03 2015, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I have a wee issue.It isn't stopping me from farming but I am curious if others have the same experience.In full screen while working,the game freezes.Take it out of full screen and it corrects itself.click to put it back in full screen and the screen turns white first then it corrects itself and things are normal.
Any ideas as to why
Old Feb 03 2015, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Please add palm fruit to the list of products we can buy from other farmers in the Marketplace.

Jill
Hi ftjill,
You can sell/buy the palm fruit from others. It is under trees and not crops.
Old Feb 03 2015, 10:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Taz

I looked under trees but didn't see palm fruit listed. I will have another look.

Jill
Old Feb 04 2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Thanks Taz

I looked under trees but didn't see palm fruit listed. I will have another look.

Jill

Hi Jill

If you dont have any palm fruits stored then they are not listed under trees when you try to sell to other farmer.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 04 2015 at 09:45 AM.
Old Feb 04 2015, 10:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default palm oil

I still think there is an issue with palm oil. this morning my factory manager ingredient list showed I was short. I got a bonus of palm oil and looked at the ingredient planner again. It did NOT show I was low. I had enough to fill 1 Brazialian restaurant which I have.

I filled my factories and it would NOT fill the Brazilian restaurant to 100% capacity. I opened the restaurant and looked at each item - I was short on Palm oil. went back to the ingredient planner and I had plenty. Enough time had NOT passed for some to have been produced.

So please have someone look into this. I should have been able to fill the Brazlian restaurant

I just now tried to manually start the items in the Brazilian restaurant manually thinking maybe since there is palm oil in my storage that might work. No it still say I don't have enough Palm oil. According to the ingredient planner it takes 224 palm oil to fill the restaurant I have 576 showing on the ingredient planner. However I looked in my storage and there is NO palm oil stored at all

so now I just looked in my storage and it does show the palm oil. I will refill my factories later and see whether it will fill the brazilian restaurant or not

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by mpwhitford; Feb 04 2015 at 11:57 AM.
Closed Thread