Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2021, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PestoFarmer View Post
Not a big deal but I can no longer get rid of crops that go bad on layered farms. No matter how many times I plow, the wasted crops come back.
Hi PestoFarmer,
You may have to delete those fields, reload your farms and see if any show back up. Repeat until they are all gone.
We don't know if any of the layering is working correctly yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestinejan View Post
I get to my farm but can not go to the market or load any of my stores It just keeps telling me some thing about memory. Member umber is 827910681 Please help
2021-01-20 11:20:07.992 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 20 2021 at 07:00 AM. Reason: rest of the information not required
Old Jan 20 2021, 06:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palestinejan View Post
2021-01-20 11:20:07.992 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
Hi palestinejan,

You do not need to supply all that information when you can load the game and see what is on your farms.

You are playing a restricted version of the game along with everyone else which means not everything is available to use yet.

Please go to the first post on page one to familiarize yourself with what is currently available in the game at this time. There is a list towards the bottom of the post to help you. The rest of the features will be added as the developers get them done and they have been tested.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 20 2021, 08:15 AM

Since 8 days have passed since Flash died and I've seen zero improvements and 3 1/2 years since the developers knew Flash was going away I SUGGEST they let us know when they have accomplished something.

I'll be planting Chia all over and then leaving for 10 days. Hoping against hope there is some improvement in this crippled game. I can't waste hours every day playing it as it is, sorry.

I hate having to complain but....
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:23 AM

I accepted gifts the other day, without even thinking. Will they be in the gift box when we get it back? It's not a big issue! Was just wondering :-)
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Since 8 days have passed since Flash died and I've seen zero improvements and 3 1/2 years since the developers knew Flash was going away I SUGGEST they let us know when they have accomplished something.

I'll be planting Chia all over and then leaving for 10 days. Hoping against hope there is some improvement in this crippled game. I can't waste hours every day playing it as it is, sorry.

I hate having to complain but....

Hi John

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

The information you are asking is in the first post, first page of this thread. Everytime the developers post an update, we update this thread with usefull information.

If only want to read all updates posted by the developers, then go to the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaO View Post
I accepted gifts the other day, without even thinking. Will they be in the gift box when we get it back? It's not a big issue! Was just wondering :-)

Hi SamanthaO

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We think they will be there, but we have to wait till the gift box is released.

We are updating the first post, first page of this thread with any updated made by the developers.
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:00 AM

Thanks so much for all you are doing. Don't let the naysayers get you down guys. It saddens me to see how people are so impatient with a process that we cannot even imagine the work that goes into it and I can only speak for myself, but I know if it was me doing it it would never get there! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH and know that there is at least this farmer who can hardly wait till the new farms are ready but will and is excited to see what new great improvements come each day!
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:21 AM

Game not properly loading, my user # is : 1569784568. Thanks in advance for your help. Game did load however gifts and facilities not loading. Thanks for all your hard work I know you'll get this fixed.
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie12325 View Post
Game not properly loading, my user # is : 1569784568. Thanks in advance for your help. Game did load however gifts and facilities not loading. Thanks for all your hard work I know you'll get this fixed.
Hi Jeanie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since your farms did open. Please post any further questions or problems here.

The gift box and facilities are not available yet. This is a restricted version of the game, so not everything is working yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread including any updates adding functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread