Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 11 2022, 06:47 PM

So WHAT will the developers do to compensate us for A<LL OUR WORK in lost crops, quests, NCC, ships etc that are DEAD!!! a few lousy coins or significant FC. You know e]we haven't had any LEVELS/ FC in almost FOUR MONTHS!!! Us long time players never level up until they create NEW levels!!!
Old Oct 11 2022, 06:50 PM

And as usual the servers are SLOOOOOW, can't even harvest animals!!! I know EVERYONE is on but REALLY?!!!
Old Oct 11 2022, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
Please understand everyone will have to replant crops and get ships restarted. The current NCC will finish tomorrow night and you will all be able to get into a new contest then.
For your ships I suggest you start a ship each day, with 1 container. When you have 7 ships dispatched then the times will be back down to the shorter times. Also on the first day fix 10 ports that you want and sort any that are correct but not in the order you want them. Then on second day click on reuse last itinerary and add up to 10 more that you want and sort any out of order for you. It will take a few days, but it can be done.
Trains should all be back, can be unloaded and dispatched again. Then you can send boost requests out again.
Quests it will be essentially like when they were first started. If you have any questions about quests please post them in the Quests threads
Thanks again, Taz and others for keeping us up to date. A lot of people are sufferers of PDST, widows or widowers, disabled, and other types of people for whom this game has been a life saver. Much of the credit for my right hand side working nearly as well as it did before my stroke goes to playing this much MORE than "just a game!" If not for your constant reassurance that the game would be back I am not sure some of my friends who are 20 or more years older than I would have known what to do.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 11 2022, 06:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So WHAT will the developers do to compensate us for A<LL OUR WORK in lost crops, quests, NCC, ships etc that are DEAD!!! a few lousy coins or significant FC. You know e]we haven't had any LEVELS/ FC in almost FOUR MONTHS!!! Us long time players never level up until they create NEW levels!!!
Hi John,

It will be up to them if they do anything. We can not answer for them in this case. We are all in the same boat. You will just have to wait and see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:06 PM

Fixed problem. Thanks Taz!

Last edited by LisaScobee; Oct 11 2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: fixed problem
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:08 PM

I hate to say it but to the doubters....I told ya so!! lol YAY
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:08 PM

I'm in!!! But the game is very slow. Each farm my counter goes up to 10
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Hi Taz. Got in fine the first time I tried to come back today and now the game just rapidly refreshes constantly and won't load. HELP! Thanks!
Hi LisaScobee,
As I have never seen this I am not sure.

Make sure your computer and browser are updated.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I'm in!!! But the game is very slow. Each farm my counter goes up to 10
Hi Texans,
That is because everybody is on trying to check and catch up their farms. It will be this way until things settle back down to everyone playing in their normal time.
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:15 PM

Red face

It straightened itself out. I posted to you to delete that post you replied to.
Sorry to bother you. Happy farming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
As I have never seen this I am not sure.

Make sure your computer and browser are updated.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error