Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 21 2023, 12:22 PM
Account Not Linked

The problem is, it was fine yesterday and impossible this morning with the same settings. Now things seem to be nearly normal.
Old Aug 21 2023, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
The problem is, it was fine yesterday and impossible this morning with the same settings. Now things seem to be nearly normal.
Hi jackiep

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

If you do any update, then it is always better to restart your computer.

You can also try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

Also, if there was a problem or heavy traffic in any of the multiple links you have to go through to get to your farms, then we cant do anything about that and you only need to wait till it gets better or back to normal again.
Old Aug 21 2023, 01:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi jackiep

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can also try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.

Also, if there was a problem or heavy traffic in any of the multiple links you have to go through to get to your farms, then we cant do anything about that and you only need to wait till it gets better or back to normal again.
Without me changing anything it now seems to be working. Oddly enough other posters on here were having exactly the same issues. Thanks for fixing it.
Old Aug 21 2023, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
Without me changing anything it now seems to be working. Oddly enough other posters on here were having exactly the same issues. Thanks for fixing it.
Hi jackiep

Im glad things are getting better for you, but we didnt do anything.

I have checked and you and other 2 users who had problems are located in UK, so maybe there was some kind of issue with internet, heavy traffic or a link was down and you all were affected.
Old Aug 21 2023, 01:29 PM

Thank you so much for responding, Mary.
Old Aug 21 2023, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Thank you so much for responding, Mary.
You are welcome tina
Old Aug 21 2023, 10:32 PM

Default getting on the Slashkey game?

Hi, my name is CornySue. I have been unable to get on the Slashkey Game. I have been getting a BLACK SCREEN with the box that shows a white line that goes across the screen so far and stops. I have not been able to get on the game for days. I really miss playing. Can you advise me on what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

CornySue
# 75
Old Aug 21 2023, 11:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornySue View Post
Hi, my name is CornySue. I have been unable to get on the Slashkey Game. I have been getting a BLACK SCREEN with the box that shows a white line that goes across the screen so far and stops. I have not been able to get on the game for days. I really miss playing. Can you advise me on what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

CornySue
# 75
Hi Corny Sue,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.

You can also try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread Including the one in the link in that post.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2023, 03:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi - thanks to all for responding - the issue seems to have sorted itself out apart from a slight hitch yesterday
Fingers crossed that it holds now, I'd hate to lose FT after 15 years
Old Aug 26 2023, 08:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Game gets stuck on the black screen and fails to load most times

As of Thursday 24th August 2023, the game loads perfectly well in the morning but fails to load (or takes around 30 minutes to load when its successful) in the afternoon/evening. There is absolutely nothing wrong with internet, the browser or my pc as the game loads perfectly well in the mornings!!!!!

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error