Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 03 2010, 01:41 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuds Farm View Post
I have been playing for a long time and love the game. However, with the lastest release, I'm not seeing my neighbors request for help in their facilities.. once in awhile one will pop up but they will be a day or so out of date. I have also lost a lot of crops when trying to move them from the facility to storage. I'm afraid to click on storage now because they just vanish. I don't know exactly what I've lost except one FULL farm of wheat -- never made it to storage. I've certainly lost a lot of other crops but don't have the numbers.

I'm sure this will be taken care of soon. Thanks for the help.
Hmmmmm, not sure what to tell you about losing the crops. Sorry to hear that.

As for not seeing your neighbors' requests for help in their facilities....be sure you click MOST RECENT at the top of your News Feed each time you go into Facebook. That might be why you're seeing their requests a day later.
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:06 PM

Default fuel issue

I have 63,000 units of fuel sitting in my fueling station,from the refinery etc, and when I go there it runs through the list of where it's come from gives me the total I click refuel now and nothing happens.No fuel added.I have cleared my cache and cookies any other suggestions? Is this happening to other people.
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb NZ View Post
I have 63,000 units of fuel sitting in my fueling station,from the refinery etc, and when I go there it runs through the list of where it's come from gives me the total I click refuel now and nothing happens.No fuel added.I have cleared my cache and cookies any other suggestions? Is this happening to other people.
Do the math manually (by going down the list) and make sure its trying to give you 63,000 and not 163,000. The Fuel Tank for the equipment has a limit of 99,990 and if you exceed that, it won't fuel. If that is what is happening, your only option is to sell fuel to get back below the limit.
Old Jun 03 2010, 05:21 PM

why does this one cost so much more than the other, why couldn't it stayed the same
Old Jun 03 2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Do the math manually (by going down the list) and make sure its trying to give you 63,000 and not 163,000. The Fuel Tank for the equipment has a limit of 99,990 and if you exceed that, it won't fuel. If that is what is happening, your only option is to sell fuel to get back below the limit.
Thankyou the 63, is correct any other ideas? shame to lose all this fuel
Old Jun 03 2010, 07:59 PM
Account Not Linked

If you refuel you are supposed to end up with 63,000 units? If that is correct, its a glitch. The only thing you can do is try selling one or the other and see if it lets you refuel. I would sell the refinery fuel first since it is worth more coins and try it again. If it still won't let you, sell the other fuel tanks and go from there
Old Jun 03 2010, 09:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You can avoid "spamming" your FT Wall by setting up a list of your FT neighbors and sending the requests for gifts only to those people using the Customize option in the message and selecting Specific people and typing in the name of your FT list. The request will show on you wall only to those people who are on your FT list. You'll see it, but FB friends not on you list won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
As someone who has been playing almost since the beginning, What a complete waste of time. The 4th farm is just as useless as the 3rd farm. You cannot buy any cool stuff without farm cash and you cannot get more farm cash without shelling out real money because no new levels have been released in quite a while.

Before ya'all jump on me I did support the developers and bought $60 worth of farm cash to help my sister get going and to fully upgrade to my 3rd farm when it became available. I really hoped we would get another reason to play. Facilitates are cute but a waste of time, you have to spam your wall for gifts with lots of 'em.

Now we can show everyone how much time we've wasted playing Farm Town by maxing out the 4th farm to the tune of 75,000,000 coins.
Old Jun 03 2010, 09:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI5 View Post
thank you for release ..... But i dont forget the factory Ground Cofee..
Why ground coffee is required for making coffee ice cream, I couldn't figure at first. I mean, that would taste awful. Then, duh, decided we were supposed to use our imagination and think that the coffee was brewed into a very strong cuppa and used to flavor the ice cream.
Since coffee could be "served" at the bakery and sandwich place, though, it still seem that there should be an option to grind our own.
Old Jun 03 2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
If you refuel you are supposed to end up with 63,000 units? If that is correct, its a glitch. The only thing you can do is try selling one or the other and see if it lets you refuel. I would sell the refinery fuel first since it is worth more coins and try it again. If it still won't let you, sell the other fuel tanks and go from there
It shouldn't be a glitch last refuel was 55,000
I have sold the refinery fuel wondered why I could have a large amount last time but not this.
Old Jun 04 2010, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouW View Post
This game has a way of pulling you in. Like everyone else, I played until I accomplished a few goals.. then I just HAD to reach another one and I got so involved that I forgot about eating and those mundane things - I just turned into a farmer! I was ALMOST to level 60 - which was my ultimate goal when they added 20 new levels! Now, tell me, how could I possibly just walk away? The answer is.. I can't! Next thing was to get to that level 80. I really didn't want to get there though because I couldn't imagine what "life" would be after 80.

That's when they started adding facilities. No way to stop now - had to have them all... and now I see there is much life after 80!! New facilities, new challenges and now 4 farms!!

The only thing I can wish for now would be the ability to move my animals to one of my other farms. I guess I could start all over and build them back up on another farm... that would be yet another challenge. It just doesn't stop. I do think they need a huge warning stating that this game not only could be addictive - it IS addictive!!! I'll admit it, I am a FT Addict!

I broke my toe playing farm town!!! I had a harvesting job and I was really really thirsty. So I ran into the kitchen to get a drink and while I was running back my pinky toe caught the ottoman!! My poor toe was sideways but I finished the harvesting job while my partner propped me up with ice and and taped me up
Closed Thread