Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 13 2015, 09:06 AM

I guess while we are waiting for the new facilities to arrive we should do other things like the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 13 2015, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I guess while we are waiting for the new facilities to arrive we should do other things like the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink!
or the dusting hoovering washing and everything else I am looking at but thinking naaaaa

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 13 2015, 09:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Default farm town

why is it so expensive to build up and grow farms i understand you making money but some people can't move up with these costs
Old Apr 13 2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgor_3 View Post
why is it so expensive to build up and grow farms i understand you making money but some people can't move up with these costs
I agree there gorgor I dont know how a lot of people can get max size farms I certainly cant

Visit My Farm
Old Apr 13 2015, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I was just gonna do that but figured I'd just check quick and see if he released. Alas, I guess I have to go do the kitchen. Come on Raul.....save me!!!! LOL!!!
Old Apr 13 2015, 10:47 AM

I can't see the new crops I dont find it in the store. If something wrong????? no puedo ver las nuevas semillas.
Old Apr 13 2015, 10:49 AM

Hi all..still can not send out train boost...nor can I post bonus's...cleaned cleared and all the suggestions given through the thread...would love a little assistance if possible...thanks
Old Apr 13 2015, 11:04 AM

I have run across something strange since the new release trying to move flowers with the move tools...many of the flowers just disappear. There appears to be no rhyme or reason in which disappear. Some times it is a clump of flowers, sometimes it is the bulk of the group. Any ideas about what is going wrong? I never saw this prior to the new release.
Old Apr 13 2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubyta View Post
I can't see the new crops I dont find it in the store. If something wrong????? no puedo ver las nuevas semillas.
They still have plenty of Monday left as Knight Rider pointed out. And they are working on some issues that came up to make sure things do not become even worse.

Ellos todavía tienen un montón de Lunes dejó como Knight Rider señaló . Y se está trabajando en algunas cuestiones que surgieron a asegurar que las cosas no se hacen aún peor.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 13 2015, 11:55 AM

Default Still not able to boost my trains or send gift As of 4/13/2005

I know you said trains have been fixed but I tryed to boost a new train and a train from 4/12/2015 and one from an earlier date. None worked. I now have 8 trains that need to be boost. I also can not send gifts tryed this morning around 5:30 am Los Angeles time. PLEASE HELP
Closed Thread