Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 17 2018, 11:58 PM

Love the purple hand, But never satisfied, already have suggestions on what else it needs to do. ;-) BTW I can't remember how to put it in the personal toolbar to replace the green hand. HELP!!!!! Thanks.
Old Oct 17 2018, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
Love the purple hand, But never satisfied, already have suggestions on what else it needs to do. ;-) BTW I can't remember how to put it in the personal toolbar to replace the green hand. HELP!!!!! Thanks.
Hi mhope,
I answered your private message with how to do a shortcut. Any suggestions you have please post them in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 18 2018, 12:10 AM

Ah, I asked here so the rest of the nitwits like me could see that the shortcut key was next to the save icon. Thanks again.
Old Oct 18 2018, 12:16 AM

Smile Fabulous new tool

I absolutely love the new purple hand. Works great with lakes/sea coasts. Thank you to the developers.
Old Oct 18 2018, 07:47 AM

LOVE the purple hand, however it is now showing up when i SN out, is that coming soon?
Old Oct 18 2018, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
LOVE the purple hand, however it is now showing up when i SN out, is that coming soon?
Hi JNelson

Sorry but I dont understand. Are you getting the purple hand when you work as SN with design privilages or not? We have tried and only the green hand is given to us and the purple one is greyed in the tool box.

You shouldnt get the purple hand on those farms because of the farmcash access.

If you want to make a suggestion about this, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have suggestions grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Oct 18 2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

Sorry but I dont understand. Are you getting the purple hand when you work as SN with design privilages or not? We have tried and only the green hand is given to us and the purple one is greyed in the tool box.

You shouldnt get the purple hand on those farms because of the farmcash access.

If you want to make a suggestion about this, please post it in our Suggestion section where we have suggestions grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to that section:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

not sure what you mean about farm cash access? we can use green hand in SN mode we can only access coin items , so why would we not be about to place coin waters with it in SN mode .....

Last edited by JNelson; Oct 18 2018 at 08:16 AM.
Old Oct 18 2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
not sure what you mean about farm cash access? we can use green hand in SN mode, so why would we not be about to place coin waters with it in SN mode .....
The purple hand allows you to buy multiple FC items. SN's do not have access to your FC. We think this is why the tool can not be used when designing to prevent the farm owners FC being spent.

If you want to use it as SN only for coins items, then there should be an option to not allow you to purchase farmcash items. That is why I asked you to post in suggestions if you wish.

Last edited by marymarcel; Oct 18 2018 at 08:36 AM.
Old Oct 18 2018, 10:07 AM

Hi everyone. It says to be in help, but I do not see any new posts. So please advise me where I should go for my question. It's about my pop-up menu over my avatar.? But that's not all of my questions. I'm not used to posting on here.
Old Oct 18 2018, 10:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittenhoused354 View Post
Hi everyone. It says to be in help, but I do not see any new posts. So please advise me where I should go for my question. It's about my pop-up menu over my avatar.? But that's not all of my questions. I'm not used to posting on here.
Hi rittenhoused354,

When you need help with something that isn't related to the New Release, you post in the Help and Support section. Here's the link to that section, click it and it will take you there >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

The threads are grouped by subject matter, so you look for one with a title that relates to your question and then post a reply in that thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread