Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Sprinkler

Same with my green sprinkler. It's in my storage, but not available on the tools menu.
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:54 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi,
The developers are aware of the sprinkler issues and are looking for a fix.

In the meantime you can take the sprinkler out of storage and place it on the farm to use or if you have a bit of patience there is a method you can try but it does take a bit of fiddling about.........

In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, by a tiny amount, when it does that click on it and you should grab the upgraded sprinkler to use.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:55 PM

Default vanishing sprinklers...

Thank- you, Thank-you for the update, but now my sprinklers are also gone, as so are their functions, i.e., shorter growing times
further it no longer says my farms are irrigated after using them.

I hope this gets fixed quickly. Thanks!
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:56 PM

Default Turbo Tools

I was very happy with the addition of the Turbo Tools for the Service Facilities, loaded them this morning and was so much quicker. However, I have just reloaded my facilities, click on the 'Load All' button first, then loaded up the other facilities, was not really concentrating and realised I had gotten down to the Service Facilities, and without exception I could load each one up individually to a much higher % than they had been loaded by the tool, some were loaded at 40% and when I clicked individually they went to 100% ??? I will keep a watch on this for the next couple of times I load them. I would have assumed that the Turbo Tools would load them as much as was possible with the stocks available???
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:59 PM

Where can I find the current Levels and their associated/necessary Experience Points?

Also does the Experience Points display have a limit on the number of digits displayed?
I'm at level 400 and I see neighbors in the little display at the bottom who seem to have fewer experience points than I do but are, say, at level 385. Or is it possible that I am missing a digit in my display. I see
Is that 25,047,630 or is it
250,476,30?

I'm a little confused since I haven't been paying much attention to it.

Gary
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

amazing, just simpley amazing, now i can't water my crops
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Thanks for the update but it would appear I and many others are having problems with the mobile sprinklers. Although I have all the mobile sprinklers in storage only the flower sprinkler is showing. I have taken all sprinklers out and put them on farm.... saved then refreshed..... put them all back in storage, saved and refreshed....... and still they are not showing up. Need them to be working. Am sure Devs will be looking into this. Just thought I should report the problem in case they were not aware."
sprinklers are very confusing.. I do not dare sprinkle my flowers in case it irrigates a farm I don't want accelerated. I think I need a better explanation of the functions.. including that reference to only watering flowers on a 32X32 expansion.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 22 2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmattingly View Post
Where can I find the current Levels and their associated/necessary Experience Points?

Also does the Experience Points display have a limit on the number of digits displayed?
I'm at level 400 and I see neighbors in the little display at the bottom who seem to have fewer experience points than I do but are, say, at level 385. Or is it possible that I am missing a digit in my display. I see
Is that 25,047,630 or is it
250,476,30?

I'm a little confused since I haven't been paying much attention to it.

Gary
The new levels have not been released yet. They are coming in the next 5 to 10 days.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 22 2013, 02:24 PM

Hey Gang, I just took out my sprinkler out of storage, placed it on a farm, clicked on it and selected "Irrigate" then proceeded to just go from farm to farm watering as I went. It seemed to have worked. Just planted Oat fields saying done in 1.2 days instead of 3.
Old Mar 22 2013, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
sprinklers are very confusing.. I do not dare sprinkle my flowers in case it irrigates a farm I don't want accelerated. I think I need a better explanation of the functions.. including that reference to only watering flowers on a 32X32 expansion.
Which sprinkler are you confused by? If you have the purple one, when you use it the menu that pops up has two tabs, which let you choose one farm or multiple farms.

The brown/grey one only does flowers , nothing else.

There was a problem watering flowers planted in the 32x32 expansion. That's what has been fixed with this update.

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread