Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2021, 06:48 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabone2020 View Post
Hi
Just tried both of above and therewas no dialog box to click on.
Hi abalone,

Please click on this link and read the announcement about the issues that started a few hours ago:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?a=418

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 30 2021, 07:18 AM

Default Can't Post for help in facilities

Hi, I can't post for help to the my Facebook wall.
User ID 1238267578
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:25 AM

must is wrong with my farm, still not able to send gifts, not able to request boost, job marketplace empty of people, if someone has been working on my farm, and now I can't post to have people work my facs. 1644870283 Plz help, I am getting frustrated. I know it is a big task to switch over. TY Linda
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:30 AM

Hi .......... i cannot work my trains this am ....... its all frozen ...... 1751151301 ........ thank you ........ awesome job your doing .......
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:32 AM

i have unfriended a lot of friends, now I have about 400. If that is too many, let me know. That doesn't make any sense to me, as I have always had a lot of friends, and I feel bad to have to to do this. but just following your lead. anyway, still not able to load friend list
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
Hi, I can't post for help to the my Facebook wall.
User ID 1238267578

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Hi .......... i cannot work my trains this am ....... its all frozen ...... 1751151301 ........ thank you ........ awesome job your doing .......
Hi jkelley, hurican,

Please click on this link and read the announcement about the issues that started a few hours ago:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?a=418

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 30 2021, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Sundos

That quest was completed today at 09:33 eastern time and you collected 2 farmcash today at 13:57 eastern time.

That quest was included as it was completed before you collected your farmcash, it has always been that way.
Avoiding collecting coins do not work to save a quest for the next week. Once it is completed, you know that as it has a green check mark, it counts for that week.

If you want to save quests for next week, then you have to uncheck the last step in case you have the tools to start/load all through the facility manager or if you dont own those tools, then you dont have to start the last step, till at least the next day after collecting your cash.
I absolutely DID NOT COLLECT COINS FOR THE LAST QUEST until AFTER I collected FarmCash for 8 quests.. The game is incorrect if it shows that I did. I for sure DID NOT!

Thanks for your reply.. but I know absolutely did NOT COLLECT the newest and last quest I did until after I collected my farm cash for 8 quests!! Yes it was complete but I did NOT collect!
Old Apr 30 2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
must is wrong with my farm, still not able to send gifts, not able to request boost, job marketplace empty of people, if someone has been working on my farm, and now I can't post to have people work my facs. 1644870283 Plz help, I am getting frustrated. I know it is a big task to switch over. TY Linda
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmas farm View Post
i have unfriended a lot of friends, now I have about 400. If that is too many, let me know. That doesn't make any sense to me, as I have always had a lot of friends, and I feel bad to have to to do this. but just following your lead. anyway, still not able to load friend list
Hi grandams farm,

There are problems with the game today that started a few hours ago, you can click this link to see the information about those:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

For your other gift issue, where the lists are not loading, I wouldn't remove any more friends at this time. We can't give you any specific number that will allow the lists to load, only Facebook knows what those limits are. As that one is not affecting everyone and we have new issues today that is stopping them load don't do any more with those. Look at it again when this latest problem is resolved.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 30 2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
I absolutely DID NOT COLLECT COINS FOR THE LAST QUEST until AFTER I collected FarmCash for 8 quests.. The game is incorrect if it shows that I did. I for sure DID NOT!

Thanks for your reply.. but I know absolutely did NOT COLLECT the newest and last quest I did until after I collected my farm cash for 8 quests!! Yes it was complete but I did NOT collect!
Hi Sundos

I did not say you collected coins before you got farmcash, I said the quest was completed, it got the green check mark for the last step, before you collected your farm cash, that is why it was included for that week.

As soon as a quest is completed, it is included for that week, no matter if you collect the coins or not.

Not collecting the coins for a completed quest do not affect when it was completed. If you want to save a quest for the next week then you dont have to start the last step for it.
Old Apr 30 2021, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

gift box is not working .it will not let you except or exchange gifts
Closed Thread