Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 07 2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
I am now having trouble for a quest to see that I have loaded items (hand sculpture) into the art gallery. I have tried 3 different times since last night - made sure the item was ready - but the quest still wont show they were loaded. Not a big issue - but a glitch none the less.
Krypto, try going to your 'Art Studio' and click on 'store', then go and try to load it into the gallery again.

Old Jun 07 2012, 06:39 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Facilities...

I really hope the facilities are available today...my Farm Cash is burning a hole in my pocket too!!!
Old Jun 07 2012, 06:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljinx13 View Post
I really hope the facilities are available today...my Farm Cash is burning a hole in my pocket too!!!
Probably not til tomorrow or this weekend would be my guess.
Old Jun 07 2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljinx13 View Post
I wish there was other ways we could EARN farmcash. and I wonder why if you have played for years that you can not get a discount on the new tools. Just expressing my thinking openly.

Carpe-Diem Seize the Day
Old Jun 07 2012, 08:37 AM

I think the word is "greedy"! Look at the prices of increasing the size of your farms! Oh yea we get to increase the size of the farm to grow more crops that will go in our factories but the factories are so outdated on keeping up with production it is ridiculous! I once had every farm making cheese and bread, had built up a very SIZABLE amount, lo and behold all of a sudden I"M OUT! WTF?? Also ran out of chicken, paper rolls, and canvas, oh and lets not forget oak! Well, now I've run out of flour and sugar. Added 5 more factories to the farms. Do you think they could keep up with filling all the factories??? Hell NO! Then to top all this off Slashkey has prevented us (in this new update) from going to the gift sites to collect flour and sugar except for 25 at a time. This whole thing sucks! I've been playing since the conception and tried to be very patient with all the glitches but this takes the cake. I'm sick and tired of their bull! First update production of the existing factories so we can at least post them once a week then worry about the new stuff!! What are they trying to do, keep up with Farmville??? I quit them and I sure as hell can quit this one too.
Old Jun 07 2012, 09:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cry4Freedom View Post
I wish there was other ways we could EARN farmcash. and I wonder why if you have played for years that you can not get a discount on the new tools. Just expressing my thinking openly.
Because you will have a hoard of people complaining that they should receive the same discount, that they spend their FC also, blah, blah, blah....
Can't please all the people all the time!!!
Old Jun 07 2012, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Krypto, try going to your 'Art Studio' and click on 'store', then go and try to load it into the gallery again.
TYVM - that worked

I appreciate the help!

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamamoma View Post
I think the word is "greedy"! Look at the prices of increasing the size of your farms! Oh yea we get to increase the size of the farm to grow more crops that will go in our factories but the factories are so outdated on keeping up with production it is ridiculous! I once had every farm making cheese and bread, had built up a very SIZABLE amount, lo and behold all of a sudden I"M OUT! WTF?? Also ran out of chicken, paper rolls, and canvas, oh and lets not forget oak! Well, now I've run out of flour and sugar. Added 5 more factories to the farms. Do you think they could keep up with filling all the factories??? Hell NO! Then to top all this off Slashkey has prevented us (in this new update) from going to the gift sites to collect flour and sugar except for 25 at a time. This whole thing sucks! I've been playing since the conception and tried to be very patient with all the glitches but this takes the cake. I'm sick and tired of their bull! First update production of the existing factories so we can at least post them once a week then worry about the new stuff!! What are they trying to do, keep up with Farmville??? I quit them and I sure as hell can quit this one too.
Gift sites are not controlled by Slashkey. Granted, in the past they removed sheep as a gift item, so the gift site sheep are non-responsive.

As for the limit on gifts.... I for one know that there are a number of gift sites that might have 25 items "per page", while others have 50 "per page". But there is no limit on the number of pages you can visit. Those who choose to use some of the "larger" ones, are not limited to 25.

I would rather expend my energy asking the devs to change sugar to 200/gift and perhaps the same with others

and

perhaps allow the Mineral Mines and/or Open Pit Mines to be worked as other facilities are worked..... or at least offer a FC mine/pit that can be worked by others.

/
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

I would rather expend my energy asking the devs to change sugar to 200/gift and perhaps the same with others

and

perhaps allow the Mineral Mines and/or Open Pit Mines to be worked as other facilities are worked..... or at least offer a FC mine/pit that can be worked by others.

/
Im with you Stoneface, plus making the signs multi-directional and helping our neighbours work our facilities - we badly need a "one-click" to work on others Facs - it takes so long now with so many.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 07 2012, 10:40 AM

Sorry Devs I realise you were trying to make things easier but the mouse-over messages when harvesting are driving me nuts - they are in the way! I have trees set out in 8x8 configurations and I cant get the cursor in the right place to get them all because the message saying what they are gets in the way. Please move it or stop it - I know what trees they are and that they are ready to harvest.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Closed Thread