address

Old Oct 18 2022, 11:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Email link

Not sure where to post this but I'm posting for a super neighbor of mine who is having a couple of issues and for some reason is not allowed to post on this forum. She's been registered for years but has never had reason to post before a few days ago. Anyway, she's tried several times to link her email address per the instructions on the 10/18 update and she still has not received the confirmation link. I got my confirmation link within a minute or two after sending my email address, she has sent hers in several times over the last few hours and hasn't received it.

Her farm ID#100001248745568
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchBowWow View Post
Not sure where to post this but I'm posting for a super neighbor of mine who is having a couple of issues and for some reason is not allowed to post on this forum. She's been registered for years but has never had reason to post before a few days ago. Anyway, she's tried several times to link her email address per the instructions on the 10/18 update and she still has not received the confirmation link. I got my confirmation link within a minute or two after sending my email address, she has sent hers in several times over the last few hours and hasn't received it.

Her farm ID#100001248745568
Hi ButchBowWow,
Possibly she mistyped her email because the link confirmation email goes out automatically within a few seconds.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
In case y'all missed it - I can't expand any of my farms. I get the message that I have all the available expansion. I haven't expanded any of them, but would really like to do 1-15. Everything else works fine.
Hi NJones, The expansions have n ot been released yet as it says.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 19 2022, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgalpatti View Post
I now have a blue icon on the left side and if I click on it, it reminds me that I need to click the link in my email to confirm and then asks if I would like to add another email address. I am not doing anything until someone responds to this message.
Did you read the update post? It's all in there.
Old Oct 19 2022, 01:23 AM

Default thanks

hi

thanks for the update
and the great job you all do
it was a harsh time without the game
i hope this never happen and you leave fb soon ..............

tino

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=43
Old Oct 19 2022, 02:13 AM

Default Email link

I like the idea of linking the account to email, however, my far is linked to an email I no longer use so a unable to confirm
Is there someway I can amend my email?
Julie
[mod edit - email removed]

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 19 2022 at 06:09 AM.
Old Oct 19 2022, 03:33 AM

The next time you load the game, you will see a screen allowing you to link your current Facebook Farmtown account to your email.

I didn't get the message to link when I logged on this morning, maybe I have already linked it previously is there a way I can check?
Old Oct 19 2022, 03:41 AM

Thank you so much for all your efforts. They are highly appreciated.
Old Oct 19 2022, 04:08 AM

Hi guys, not sure if this place to put this....
I haven't received my confirmation email (had same issue when I forgot my forum password)

If I use another email address for THIS account, will it be ok? Or will that just confirm the account associated with that email address?
Closed Thread