Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 09 2023, 08:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knudhp View Post
Why do I have to log in again when I log in to Farmtown with email and password. why can't it remember the lockin information ?. it is not every time it is necessary, but approx. every 2-3 times
Hi knudhp,
We will have to see how it works specially with the alternate method of logging in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 08:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
How will we be able to add friends that are our FB friends on FT if we are not doing this through FB.
Hi goldendreamer.
We will just have to wait and see how the developers come up with that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:40 AM

Default trouble with my passwords

Aol changed the way you log in to their service, so I decided to switch to gmail. you apparently have my old gmail password. I had a problem with gmail, saying it wasn't strong enough, so I had to change my gmail password. Apparently the password you have on file does not match my newer password, because I didn't think to change it here. I am now trying to regester my email address and my password, and I get a message stating that my password is incorrect. I went to gmail and logged into my account and used the password that I have been trying to use to register my account on your platform and I was able to get in. But I can't regester my information on Farmtown.

Please help me with this. Thank you. William Post

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 09 2023 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Mar 09 2023, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake the Rake View Post
Aol changed the way you log in to their service, so I decided to switch to gmail. you apparently have my old gmail password. I had a problem with gmail, saying it wasn't strong enough, so I had to change my gmail password. Apparently the password you have on file does not match my newer password, because I didn't think to change it here. I am now trying to regester my email address and my password, and I get a message stating that my password is incorrect. I went to gmail and logged into my account and used the password that I have been trying to use to register my account on your platform and I was able to get in. But I can't regester my information on Farmtown.

Please help me with this. Thank you. William Post
Hi Jake,
I moved your post to the thread about the registration.
Please do not use your password for your email address when you register for the stand alone web site. We do not have your email address password on file and do not want it. Instead enter any new password you want to use for logging into the new site.

Please read the instructions in the following link to see what you need to do to register:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6531050

If you are getting that the password is incorrect then you will need to click on the red text that says Update Your Registration. That will get you the Registration form to enter new information.
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:29 PM
Account Not Linked

according to my calculations i have now done the verifying 5 times now AND allowed ft to know my email
my problem? ... the pop up that you fill in says i still have 3 days :O please say that isnt so as my problem isnt remembering my password ... its trying to remember my email!!
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello , i have linked my account to farmtown and look forward to leaving those nazi's at facebook behind

How ever , my friend lost his facebook account and had a pretty impressive farmtown account with most of the tools brought and is their anyway he can get it back , his farm still exists i visit it most days to farm him crops and get his fish

thanks for any help we get in this
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
according to my calculations i have now done the verifying 5 times now AND allowed ft to know my email
my problem? ... the pop up that you fill in says i still have 3 days :O please say that isnt so as my problem isnt remembering my password ... its trying to remember my email!!
Hi crafty chris,
The process was reset part of the way through so it extended the days some.
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin_6 View Post
Hello , i have linked my account to farmtown and look forward to leaving those nazi's at facebook behind

How ever , my friend lost his facebook account and had a pretty impressive farmtown account with most of the tools brought and is their anyway he can get it back , his farm still exists i visit it most days to farm him crops and get his fish

thanks for any help we get in this
Hi Skin 6,
I am sorry, but currently there is no way to get his farms back. The registration has to be done by them from their farm and if they can't get into them as the own then they can't register. Whether there will be a way later to recover farms like this will depend on whether the developers can find some way to allow it.
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi crafty chris,
The process was reset part of the way through so it extended the days some.
you just love to torture me dont you? lol
ok thanks taz i will suffer
Old Mar 09 2023, 01:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Skin 6,
I am sorry, but currently there is no way to get his farms back. The registration has to be done by them from their farm and if they can't get into them as the own then they can't register. Whether there will be a way later to recover farms like this will depend on whether the developers can find some way to allow it.

So not even using the email he used to registar with facebook ?

Tags
link email, login