Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2021, 04:50 AM

Default Feedback

There is a problem with reseeding farms as a super neighbour. The box that says Farm name is a funny colour. When you try to reseed on super neighbour farm it doesn't add experience points for the reseeding. Reload the same farm and the crops are no longer there. So. not working.
Old Feb 21 2021, 05:40 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joan Primeau View Post
USER ID number ( 100003987608545 )for some reason my facilities manager is not working right. I cannot load my facilities nor can I empty my facilities.It says to redo my facility manager's filter . how do I do that???
Hi Joan,

Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right.

Then check if the Facility Filter is set like this picture, if it is not, please change it to those and click the green check mark to save the changes, then try storing and loading facilities again:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2021, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
although this comes up, the facilities seem to still open.

however (may be related), when posting, the neighbour that comes to help can only get 10% of all the facilities or factories of the farms.

after they have done 15 or so, the message "work completed" comes up even if there are 200 factories on each farm
Hi demitri,

Which facility were you opening when this error showed up? Are you only seeing the one error or do more appear the more facilities you do?
I have copied your post to one of the closed threads the developers want to see it in for the error message.

If your friend got less products than usual then they arrived after others had already worked them and as they got the work completed message it does sound like they got the last of the products available on those farms/facilities.

To check, if you happen to be on your farms when your friend lets you know they got the work completed on a specific farm, go have a look and see if the facilities on that farm are done.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 21 2021, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
When working neighbors facilities, some of them come up as a white page instead of the farm. Sometimes redoing it gets it, but not always.
Hi Judy,

Are you opening more than one tab to the game to work facilities? If that's what you are doing, try not to open more than a couple at a time and see how you get one with those. You may find that you can't open as many tabs like you used to in the flash version.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 21 2021, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
hi i am missing a watermill on farm one

user id 511169309 missing watermill on farm one
Hi ray1851,

All your post about this issue have been answered, please click on this link to go to the last response to you the other day:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6429950

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 21 2021, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
User ID - 658802733
When super neighbour sows crops they do not show or register as being sown.
Hi nickydwuk,

The developers are aware of this problem and are investigating it. For the time being if you or your SN has a Harvest/Plant combine they should be able to plant farms using that tool. If neither of you has one then you will have to plant your own farms for the time being if you don't have any SNs with a combine that will plant.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Feb 21 2021, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooNoo View Post
User ID: 100000184830585 - 5 minor bugs

1. When sending a message to another farmer, it's not possible to paste into the message box. I assume it's not possible to copy a message from the message box either. Given I send the same message to every farmer when I do their facilities, this is a bit annoying!

2. Having opened a neighbour's farm from their facilities post, clicking anywhere on their farm makes the Mayor's message to get started vanish. The only way to get it back is to refresh the page or close and open it again from the facilities post.

3. I used to be able to send a message when starting the facililties from a post, but clicking on the send message box invokes bug 2 above.

4. When looking through the facility manager and if the facility has a two digit farm number, the last digit of the Farm Number on the top right hand side goes behine the ? so I can only see the first digit of the farm a particular facility is on... so have to check up to 10 farms to find out where I put it!

5. When using the magnifying glass on the facility manager, once I have found the facility in question, clicking the X to turn off the magnifier makes it go back to the beginning. I like to store, start and load from the facility I am about to use to post for facility help.

All of the above I have listed as bugs because in comparison to how the flash version worked, the same ability is different in the unity version. I can work with the way it works now, it's just takes me a bit longer... and of course remember it doesn't work quite the same way.

Very happy I can now do facilities.... any idea how far down the list the Neighbourhood Chains Competition, Co-operative Quest and Quest Manager are please?

Features I am happy to live without permanently are:
The import/exports done in the facility chains manager.
The Super Facilty/Trading warehouse.
Hi NooNoo

Thanks for your reports, we will check those.

We dont have a date for when other features will be added but we will update the first post of this thread as new features are available

Edited to Add > All issues have been reproduced and your post has been copied into a closed thread in Help&Support forum which is monitored by the developers.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 21 2021 at 12:16 PM.
Old Feb 21 2021, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
There is a problem with reseeding farms as a super neighbour. The box that says Farm name is a funny colour. When you try to reseed on super neighbour farm it doesn't add experience points for the reseeding. Reload the same farm and the crops are no longer there. So. not working.
Hi HILARIOUS

There is currently a problem using the seeders, the developers are aware of this and will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, superneighbors could use the combine Harvest/plow/plant but if any of you have one then the farm owner will have to do the planting.
Old Feb 21 2021, 06:53 AM

Default bug

game hung up loading cargo ship
froze entire game
Old Feb 21 2021, 08:02 AM

Default Can't harvest animal buildings

1238267578 User ID
When I click on harvest all, I get a message stating it will have no effect on any of the facilities I have on my farms. This means I have to open each facility one by one. The odd thing is, my wife is able to use the harvest all function.
We both use Chrome and it is up to date. What's going on?
Closed Thread