Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2021, 05:31 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
My user Id is 1297551737 and I am the SN to one of my neighbor's whose user Id is 100003893069053. While he was loading his facilities in the facility manager, he noticed that while he had plenty of resources for mutliple Metal Mills, he needed to add more to his farms. Since I had a purple hand and he didn't, he asked my to use design mode and buy him a Metal Mill and put it on his 9th farm. After doing this for him, I went back to my farm and ran my Facility Manager and noticed that I had a Metal Mill listed on my 9th farm (which I exclusively use for clients, not factories). Going to my 9th farm and using the search tool, it returns nothing found when I look for a Metal Mill. My neighbor can see it on his farm 9. If he selects it and clicks Start ALL it will fill each item to 100%. When he launches his Facility Manager he can not see it.
Hi soccerguy3,

Did you both reload the game and check again to see if the issue remained?
If you have not already done that please do so.

If either of you still have those issues after reloading the game:

Both of you, please clear your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game and check if the issue has cleared.

For your neighbour, it would be better if they posted themselves. Ask them to
go to Farm 9 and then open the Facility Manger, click on the funnel filter and make sure that it is set like this, and check if the metal mill is showing up, if it does not ask them to change the Location to Current Farm and see if it shows up then.
If they continue to not be able to see it in the Facility Manger, please ask them to post themselves.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 22 2021, 05:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
when you click to harvest the stables it doesent reset from ready to harvest to the amount of time untill next harvest untill you reload the facility manager only affects the stables
Hi al_bundy,

Did this happen with all of your stables or only some of them? We'ew you using Harvest All in the Facility Manger or harvesting them at a time?

Please list which farms the stables are on and which type of stables you have on those farms the 25FC, 28FC or super stable.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 22 2021, 08:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

When doing facilities the first item (top left) doesn't have the blue + button to start production. if I move the mouse over another item it returns but for 1 item facilities it's an issue.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 22 2021, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiler1041 View Post
When doing facilities the first item (top left) doesn't have the blue + button to start production. if I move the mouse over another item it returns but for 1 item facilities it's an issue.
Hi spoiler

Developers are aware of this issue and working to fix it.
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:40 AM

My user ID: 1123398021 After the last update, when working a Super Neighbor farm (User ID: 10152409461086468), I can use any of my tools to harvest crops. When I use my tools to plow, if shows the fields as being plowed but when I leave the farm and come back it shows them as not being plowed. The same thing happens when I plant crops on already plowed fields. Most of what I planted disappears when I leave the farm and return. This never happens if I use my Green-Harvest, Plow, Sow tool. We have checked the Super Neighbor Manager and everything is set to allow everything. Have also tried resetting mem cache.
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auntie Ardy View Post
My user ID: 1123398021 After the last update, when working a Super Neighbor farm (User ID: 10152409461086468), I can use any of my tools to harvest crops. When I use my tools to plow, if shows the fields as being plowed but when I leave the farm and come back it shows them as not being plowed. The same thing happens when I plant crops on already plowed fields. Most of what I planted disappears when I leave the farm and return. This never happens if I use my Green-Harvest, Plow, Sow tool. We have checked the Super Neighbor Manager and everything is set to allow everything. Have also tried resetting mem cache.
Hi Aunty Ardy,
We are aware there is a problem with using the seeders for super neighbor work and the developers are working to fix this. The combines do work for that until they get it fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2021, 10:28 AM

Default super neighbor H/P

hello
USER ID# 100001661743449
when working as super neighbor, seeding seems to work but when going back to the farm, the seeds have disappeared, the fields have returned to a plowed state.
Thanks for your help
Old Feb 22 2021, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by natanoel12 View Post
hello
USER ID# 100001661743449
when working as super neighbor, seeding seems to work but when going back to the farm, the seeds have disappeared, the fields have returned to a plowed state.
Thanks for your help
We are aware there is a problem with using the seeders for super neighbor work and the developers are working to fix this. The combines do work for that until they get it fixed if you or your neighborhave one for harvesting plowing and planting.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 22 2021, 10:47 AM

we need the trains back it hard with fingers that have RA arthritis to do them without trains.thanks i could not play if i had not bought cash and bought all tool to play this game. wish i had never let someone layer my farms for me now i canot move things from storage.nor move building on my farms . its going to be a lot of work for me to replow 43 farms. i should have said no
Old Feb 22 2021, 10:47 AM

Default Farmtown

When loading my facilities ,my gourmet restaurants do not load ,i can only load one at a time.
Closed Thread