Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 11 2021, 05:00 PM

Default Armored truck

Hi. I'm still trying to figure out why I could use the 'cash out all' button in the Manager without an armored truck. I realized that I may have used my other farm town account and gifted it to myself. Which account would this info show in? The account that bought it, or the account that received the gift?

If this is what has happened, the account that bought it has this number: 100003532236832

Thank you so much for your time and attention.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Feb 11 2021, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I'm still trying to figure out why I could use the 'cash out all' button in the Manager without an armored truck. I realized that I may have used my other farm town account and gifted it to myself. Which account would this info show in? The account that bought it, or the account that received the gift?

If this is what has happened, the account that bought it has this number: 100003532236832

Thank you so much for your time and attention.
Hi Karlene,
It would show in the receiving farms account data farm cash archive for us. It would also appear in the farm cash activity log at the time it was sent/received in both accounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
It would show in the receiving farms account data farm cash archive for us. It would also appear in the farm cash activity log at the time it was sent/received in both accounts.
Thank you, Taz. I appreciate your time. Have a great day!

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Feb 21 2021, 05:51 PM

Have the transplanters not been added back into the game? Can't use mine
Old Feb 21 2021, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Have the transplanters not been added back into the game? Can't use mine
Hi Lisa,
No they have not been added yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2021, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
No they have not been added yet.
UGH thanks
Old Feb 22 2021, 07:48 AM

Smile Tools

I wanted to upgrade and buy harvest plow tool noticed it don't show what tools i already have bought ??? it showed it before duplicates ,now i'm afraid to buy cause i'm not sure of what i already have .....don't want to buy same tool again if i already have it ......pls check this out ty have a wonderful day ...And ty for all the advance in progress in the game sure is looking better every time..
Old Feb 22 2021, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
I wanted to upgrade and buy harvest plow tool noticed it don't show what tools i already have bought ??? it showed it before duplicates ,now i'm afraid to buy cause i'm not sure of what i already have .....don't want to buy same tool again if i already have it ......pls check this out ty have a wonderful day ...And ty for all the advance in progress in the game sure is looking better every time..
Hi bickymikulski

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

First thing to say is you have to have all the previous size tools in your storage.

Now with the migration of the game, purchasing tools is a little different as the duplicate button doesnt show up but if you click in a tool that you have, then you will get a pop up saying you already have one or a better one and offers you to purchase one for coins.

In the following link from our Game Guide, you will find the list of tools, with levels or requirements to unlock them, hope it will help you

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...86#post6305886
Old Feb 22 2021, 09:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
Hi bickymikulski,

Make sure that all your tools are in storage so the store can see which ones you own, if you are not sure you'll have to go farm to farm with just tools showing and put any you find into storage.

If after that, you can't see all of the tools in the store then it sounds like you have not got the funnel filter set to show all of them. There are several filters when you are in the tools section of the store.

Go to the tools section of the store, and click on the funnel filter, you can set it to all, owned and not owned, so change it to the one you want.

If you are not seeing a buy or duplicate button when you mouseover a tool, mouseover a different tool then mouse over the box that wasn't showing you buy or duplicate and see if it shows up then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 23 2021, 12:39 PM

Default One Farm out of 32 will not water

For some reason my # 11 farm will not water never has for the last 4-5 months. When I click ALL it waters every farm but # 11

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity