Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2021, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
User ID Number: 1683534420 When purchasing a lot of facilities at once, they are not defaulting to "checked" when I look in the facility manager. I have cleared meme, and refreshed after purchase of them, but still the same. I have to filter by "disabled facilities" and manually check them.
Hi Early Girl

We will try to reproduce this but we need more information.

> How was the funnel set before you purchased the facilities? We need the information for Facility Status, Facility Location and Facility Type.

> Which facilities did you purchase?
Old Feb 24 2021, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mrs Rogue

When you harvest your flowers, fruit trees and crops, do they go to your storage? Just asking as your harvest storage is completely empty.

Maybe you are selling all those to get coins?

We will let the developers know about your issue and see if they can find what is causing it.

Thank you
I don't mean to be a pest since I know the developers are very busy, but is there a timeline as to when they might get to my tree chopping problem? Or will I be notified when they work on it?
Old Feb 24 2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rogue View Post
I don't mean to be a pest since I know the developers are very busy, but is there a timeline as to when they might get to my tree chopping problem? Or will I be notified when they work on it?
Hi Mrs Rogue

They are aware of the problem but have not fixed it yet.

The axe doesnt need fuel to work, but due the issue, it seems if you have fuel then it works.

While you wait to get it fixed, you could accept some fuel tanks as gifts, and click in the fuel tank on the left side of your game screen and refuel. Check if that way the axe works and you get the logs stored.
Old Feb 24 2021, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BReiman View Post
In order for me to work my friends/neighbors facilities, I am having to click up to 4 times to get the facilities to show so that I can work them. I go to the wall, click on one of my neighbors posts and it may or may not come up for me to work, usually I get a blank page. If I keep trying, after 3-4 times it may or may not come up. Hope this makes sense, kind of hard to explain what I am talking about. Thanks for all you do and thanks for your help...Benita
Hi Benita,
Do you have multiple tabs with those open? If so you may be opening too many at once. It appears about 4 is all you can open in the HTML version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Hi Mrs Rogue

They are aware of the problem but have not fixed it yet.

The axe doesnt need fuel to work, but due the issue, it seems if you have fuel then it works.

While you wait to get it fixed, you could accept some fuel tanks as gifts, and click in the fuel tank on the left side of your game screen and refuel. Check if that way the axe works and you get the logs stored.
Hey, wow, that worked! lol I never would have thought to have fuel available to use my axe!!! Thank you!
Old Feb 24 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Rogue View Post
Hey, wow, that worked! lol I never would have thought to have fuel available to use my axe!!! Thank you!
You are very welcome Mrs Rogue

As soon as developers fix that issue you will not need fuel to use the axe.
Old Feb 24 2021, 02:30 PM

I don't know how to report a problem, but USER ID number 100000914977946 for Peno Jensen (email removed) is missing facilities, Semi-Trailer Truck, Dairy Sheds, Chicken Coops, Pigstys, Rabbit Hutches, Stables and Wool Sheds from the Facility Manager. How can he report this and get them into the Manager?

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 24 2021 at 02:41 PM. Reason: email removed
Old Feb 24 2021, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda2gardner@gmail.com View Post
I don't know how to report a problem, but USER ID number 100000914977946 for Peno Jensen (email removed) is missing facilities, Semi-Trailer Truck, Dairy Sheds, Chicken Coops, Pigstys, Rabbit Hutches, Stables and Wool Sheds from the Facility Manager. How can he report this and get them into the Manager?
Hi linda2gardner

I removed the email address from your post as it is not good to post it in an open forum. We only need the id number.

Please tell your friend, to click in preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark to Show Tools and Show Animal Building options. Then click in the green check mark to save changes.

Then your friend has to check the farms again. The semi trailer is a tool that is why they have to have Show Tools option checked.

If that is not the problem, then please help your friend to register into the forum and we will work with them.
Old Feb 24 2021, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Hi Early Girl

We will try to reproduce this but we need more information.

> How was the funnel set before you purchased the facilities? We need the information for Facility Status, Facility Location and Facility Type.

> Which facilities did you purchase?
Funnel is set to "Not In This Farm". I am adding all coin facs I don't have on a farm. I have done 17,18,19, and currently working on 16.
Old Feb 24 2021, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Funnel is set to "Not In This Farm". I am adding all coin facs I don't have on a farm. I have done 17,18,19, and currently working on 16.
Hi Early Girl

That is a setting for the funnel in the Store.

I was asking which settings did you have for the funnel in the Facility Manager before purchasing the facilities.

Do you get the same problem for Regular facilities and Service Facilities?

Thanks!
Closed Thread