Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Early Girl

That is a setting for the funnel in the Store.

I was asking which settings did you have for the funnel in the Facility Manager before purchasing the facilities.

Do you get the same problem for Regular facilities and Service Facilities?

Thanks!
Thanks for the help - sorry for the confusion. In the Facility Manager, I have it set to "All Farms". "Regular Facilities - ALL". "Service Facilities - ALL"

Yes, since I am buying both types of facilities - none are selected within the manager after I purchase.
Old Feb 24 2021, 04:43 PM

I order by 'Refresh Online Statuses' ... It makes no difference whether it is the first to next, or from last to the previous, or anywhere in between, either direction, or if multiple pages are 'turned' to reach the neighbor I am going to, I still get the +2 jump.
Thank you for your response!

Last edited by christophercilley; Feb 24 2021 at 04:46 PM. Reason: punctuation for clarity.
Old Feb 24 2021, 04:55 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I order by 'Refresh Online Statuses' ... It makes no difference whether it is the first to next, or from last to the previous, or anywhere in between, either direction, or if multiple pages are 'turned' to reach the neighbor I am going to, I still get the +2 jump.
Thank you for your response!
Hi christophercilley,

Thank you for additional information, I will copy your post over to the relevant closed thread for the developers. In the meantime, if you're using a mouse, you should to click and drag the neighbour bar if you want to see the ones it's skipping. Not sure about touch pads, though, haven't tried that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 24 2021, 04:56 PM

When sending gifts the "recently sent to" filter drops the last entry from the list. I add the neighbor back by sending them a gift but next time it goes missing again. If I ignore the problem the next last entry disappears. User 1278858024
Old Feb 24 2021, 05:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kristin,
It is possible to get both messages if you have worked their facilities before and then they refill others before you work again. So some facilities will give you products and others will give you the oops messagebecause they have already been worked.
This is happening when I have never worked their f/s, not when I have worked them before.

I am getting both messages for each farm. And it's only happening on farms that have f/s on lots of farms, not the smaller ones. (like facilities on 43 farms)

Thanks
Old Feb 24 2021, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Thanks for the help - sorry for the confusion. In the Facility Manager, I have it set to "All Farms". "Regular Facilities - ALL". "Service Facilities - ALL"

Yes, since I am buying both types of facilities - none are selected within the manager after I purchase.
Hi Early Girl

Can you confirm you have the funnel in the facility manager set this way?

Specially for the first setting, is it set to All Facilities, or to Active Facilities?

Thanks!
Old Feb 24 2021, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKWMSOTR/L View Post
This is happening when I have never worked their f/s, not when I have worked them before.

I am getting both messages for each farm. And it's only happening on farms that have f/s on lots of farms, not the smaller ones. (like facilities on 43 farms)

Thanks

Hi KKWMSOTR/L

Taz is not available at this moment.

Let me try to explain this which is not easy. You know that we have to not work any facility for 8 hours to be able to rework them again.

Let say you have been working facilities all day, and the last one you worked was at 11 PM. To be able to rework facilities you should wait till 7 AM without working any during that time.

But you got up early and you start working facilities again at 6 AM. For you is a new day and of course you havent worked any facilities yet. But 8 hours havent past.

If one of your friends refilled certain facilities you hadnt worked before due they were already empty when you visited the day before, then when you arrive to those farms, you can get the oops message for the facilities you worked and you didnt wait 8 hours to rework again, and the message about products have been sent to storage for the facilities you didnt work as they were empty the day before.

Could you please check if 8 hours have past without working any facility/service since the last friend you worked and the first friend you work again?
Old Feb 24 2021, 07:53 PM

Default leaving farmtown

acct 1502811032 I am writing to say goodbye, I have reported my farms are stuck 3 times no replies still stuck . I have been a farmer since you started. I cannot leave my farms or visit your friend that ask people to sya hey. I can only harvest and plant crops, that's it so good bye one and all.
Old Feb 24 2021, 08:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullish View Post
acct 1502811032 I am writing to say goodbye, I have reported my farms are stuck 3 times no replies still stuck . I have been a farmer since you started. I cannot leave my farms or visit your friend that ask people to sya hey. I can only harvest and plant crops, that's it so good bye one and all.
Hi bullish,

You have been answered every time you have posted about this.
The last answer is in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=2208

If all you can do is harvest and plant then you are not loading the current version. Please use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to enter the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2021, 10:41 PM

I own both the Blk. Forklift & the Armored Truck, neither is currently working in my facilities. They both still show in my storage but I can only store product & cash-out per each individual farm. All other tools appear to be working fine at this time. My ID # is 1775424160. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Phyl
Closed Thread