Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 22 2022, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

A lot of my friends require help on various farms. eg they have health issues and need help with quests or moving things from farm to farm at times. However like many we do not want to give our personal info to others. Maybe in SN edit you could have an access button to all farms bypassing going through their FB with password etc and a time period like crops etc, giving them permission from a day up to a month to access your farm and do what is required. A friend asked me for help and gave me her details but because we were in different countries FB put me in FB jail..hence I have never offered help again even though I am asked often. This is an aspect to the game that I think will help people stay with the game instead of giving it up because it is too hard with arthritis etc. I am not tec savvy but think this would be a bonus for the game if possible..Thanks
Old Oct 22 2022, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
A lot of my friends require help on various farms. eg they have health issues and need help with quests or moving things from farm to farm at times. However like many we do not want to give our personal info to others. Maybe in SN edit you could have an access button to all farms bypassing going through their FB with password etc and a time period like crops etc, giving them permission from a day up to a month to access your farm and do what is required. A friend asked me for help and gave me her details but because we were in different countries FB put me in FB jail..hence I have never offered help again even though I am asked often. This is an aspect to the game that I think will help people stay with the game instead of giving it up because it is too hard with arthritis etc. I am not tec savvy but think this would be a bonus for the game if possible..Thanks
Hi Rodkay,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors and super neighbors. They should not be giving their personal information to anyone.

What you are asking is not possible, but as a super neighbor for them they can set it to 1 farm that you can design on them so you can move things around.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 23 2022, 08:58 AM

Carolyn Safar is my neighbor in farm town but when I go to her farm to help her screen is blank nothing comes up for me to help.
Old Oct 23 2022, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittredgerobinc View Post
Carolyn Safar is my neighbor in farm town but when I go to her farm to help her screen is blank nothing comes up for me to help.
Hi kittredgerobinc,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about neighbors as the thread you posted in is for asking for new neighbors not for needing help.
Does she still play? If not then her farms may have been archived.
What kind of help are you trying to do for her?

Is the screen blank or do you see the farms, but there is no work for you to do?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 02 2022, 11:56 AM

Default neighbors

What does it mean when you go to nieghbor someone and it says invalid access token?
Old Nov 02 2022, 12:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
What does it mean when you go to nieghbor someone and it says invalid access token?
Hi Rockcandymoutain,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. This would mean an error happened that prevented the action to complete.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Nov 05 2022, 04:46 PM

I'm a super neighbor for one of my farmtown friends and they recently add lots of fish to many of their farms. They recently upgraded their fishing tool to make it quicker to harvest fish. When i went to use their fishing tool, it only gave me access to the prior fishing tool that they have and not the newer one. I cleared cache in FT and also my browser. I also had my FT friend do the same. My Facebook User Id is 100003893069053 and my Farmtown friend's Id is 1297551737.
Old Nov 05 2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf03 View Post
I'm a super neighbor for one of my farmtown friends and they recently add lots of fish to many of their farms. They recently upgraded their fishing tool to make it quicker to harvest fish. When i went to use their fishing tool, it only gave me access to the prior fishing tool that they have and not the newer one. I cleared cache in FT and also my browser. I also had my FT friend do the same. My Facebook User Id is 100003893069053 and my Farmtown friend's Id is 1297551737.
Hi timberwolf

Your superneihbor has the turbo fishing boat 8x8 in one of their farms. They have to place to boat in storage in order to let you use it.
Old Nov 06 2022, 01:41 AM

Smile

Thank you for the info, I must have had a brain cramp, lol.
Old Nov 19 2022, 05:51 AM

Don't know where to ask this question: Is the My Neighbors, Sort Players By: Activity information accurate? I have some neighbors who apparently haven't played the game in several years. If they are really no longer playing I would like to replace them with neighbors who are playing.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors