Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2010, 10:52 PM

Default New Release -- March 26th, 2010

Hi There,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which contains:

1. 5 new crops (muchrooms, bell pepper, sweet potato, artichoke, soybeans)

2. Bamboo tree

3. Easter Items

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

- You also get +3 XP for each product type they work on

- The Major compensates your friend with some goods as well (those are taken from the Major reserve, they are not deducted from your prodution)

- Your friend also receive 3XP for each product type they work on

- Once a friend navigates to your farm using the link/image on the post, they can work on any facility you have on any of your farms.

- Once a friend work in your farm, he/she can not work again until next day.

New cool facilities almost ready!

Thanks,

--Raul
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:55 PM

Thanks Raul, I love the constant updates that are coming back Thanks for the little hint too (shhh, we won't tell Bert :P )
Old Mar 28 2010, 08:05 PM

I had a real bad glitch in my Farm Town game it took me weeks to find it. Turns out it was
Firefox and it made most of the things in the game invisible like the tools, chat, half of the brown area that has the storage map etc, plus the little boxes for the second farm went along with the envelope for messages. To make a long story short after fixing the problem and returning to the game I found that my level 60 was now 79 and the white area in the bar moved over an inch can anyone tell me what happened and did the game designers change the level limits?
Old Mar 28 2010, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinNBarrett View Post
I had a real bad glitch in my Farm Town game it took me weeks to find it. Turns out it was
Firefox and it made most of the things in the game invisible like the tools, chat, half of the brown area that has the storage map etc, plus the little boxes for the second farm went along with the envelope for messages. To make a long story short after fixing the problem and returning to the game I found that my level 60 was now 79 and the white area in the bar moved over an inch can anyone tell me what happened and did the game designers change the level limits?
Yes, levels 61 to 80 were added on 4th March.

This post gives more details..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=March
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:56 PM

Thank you, Raul.... The new additions of the last and this upgrade are fantastic.

Glitch in the PRODUCE FASTER window. Once you select people to send the request to you can't save the list or click on PUBLISH! Save is stuck inside the other window and publish is behind the window. I can't send this request to over 160 people! HELP!!!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1

Last edited by janisko; Mar 26 2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:08 PM

THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Sharon aka Mom the bomb
Old Mar 26 2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momthebomb191 View Post
THANK-YOU!!!!!!! I appreciate all the wonderful new additions. The Easter items are so colorful and greatly appreciated. I can't wait to try the new crops. I am staying up past my bedtime to decorate and plant new items. Thanks again for all your efforts to make us happy. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!
Sharon aka Mom the bomb
And you're doing one fine job!

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 27 2010, 12:01 AM
Account Not Linked

love the new seeds and the Easter additions thanks so much
Old Mar 28 2010, 09:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Red face

I Love the New stuff! Thanks...Either I am really tired.. I cannot find..The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility ???
I must be Bleary eyed. Please let me know.. Probably staring me right in the face???
Thanks
Old Mar 29 2010, 09:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default What's Cooking tab?

Where is the "What's Cooking" tab?
Closed Thread