Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2019, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
has the dutch restaurant been release

Hi famer charlie

Not yet, but Raul will update the New release thread as soon as the new restaurant is available.
Old Jan 31 2019, 06:00 PM

Hoping the sell to neighbor is fixed soon. Have tried to sell in many attempts to people waiting for it, and nothing shows. But glad they have heard our pleas.
Old Jan 31 2019, 09:13 PM

Default Changes you made to the selling to neighbor option!

Thanks so much for helping to make it easier for us to *sell* to neighbors!!

I've gotten as far as sending out the messages to some of the folks who I know play all the time. Haven't received a reply as yet though ... that will be the next step, I suppose Love the adjustments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just updated release:

Post Release Updates - January 31st, 1:50PM

- 16 new Valentine items

- Added a "Sell Products To" option to the Neighbors Bar. To use this option the neighbour has to be online, you can use the green dot as a hint.
- The Offer screen now remember most options since the last time you opened that screen
- BugFix: Added back the buying limit information to the top of the Offer screen

- At the Market, in addition to the Sell All and Half options, you can now sell 33% and 10% of any product
- At the Market, when you start hiring someone, the H button is set to PINK automatically. After you close the hiring screen, it resets back to the color it had before you started the hiring. The same applies to the SF (sell to farmer) button in the Trade Market.

- Each neighbour online status in the Neighbour Bar, represented by the green dot, is now much more accurate after the game loads
- Every time you select the 'Order by Online Status' option the online status for all your neighbours is updated. After that the name of the option will change to 'Refresh Online Status' so you can use it at anytime

- BugFix: The tooltip information when mouse over the 'All' button of a particular product in a Facility was truncated.

Known Issues:

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar does not work 100% of the time
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Jan 31 2019, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Thanks so much for helping to make it easier for us to *sell* to neighbors!!

I've gotten as far as sending out the messages to some of the folks who I know play all the time. Haven't received a reply as yet though ... that will be the next step, I suppose Love the adjustments!
Hi Raenie,
I have gotten some to work and gotten the message back from them. The developers are working to fix the issues with this, so hopefully they will get it all working soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2019, 06:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

If I'm not mistaken Farm Town is 10 years old today. Happy Birthday Raul and Farm Town!! Thank you for this wonderful game.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 01 2019, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowtreefarm View Post
if i'm not mistaken farm town is 10 years old today. Happy birthday raul and farm town!! Thank you for this wonderful game.
h a p p y
b i r t h d a y
Old Feb 01 2019, 04:04 PM

Default Dutch Restaurant

Hi..just wondering were our Dutch Restaurant is?
Old Feb 01 2019, 09:47 PM

Hi still can't sell to neighbours from all our family accounts (Australia) unless we are with the the farmers on their farm. However I have received requests from other neighbours to gift me products (US farmers) and it has worked fine without them coming to my farm. I am also not impressed with using our own time zone to click over at midnight either because many of my neighbours in the northern hemisphere are coming online around midnight my time and I am either trying to race to their farm (which doesn't always work) before the clock ticks over and I lose the products or it is just after midnight and I have no products to sell yet. I like the concept of this new super facilities but it is frustrating me greatly at the moment.

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 01 2019, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul just updated the release with the following:

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

- The Dutch Restaurant will be released early next week

Known Issues:

- None

Please note you may need to restart your farms to get the update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul just updated the release with the following:

Post Release Updates - February 1st, 10:40PM

- The "Sell Products To" option in the Neighbors Bar should work fine now, please report if this is not the case

Please note you may need to restart your farms to get the update.
Seems I posted at the same time as the fix was happening. Now reloaded and it is all working for me woohoo

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread