Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 24 2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Raul just posted this....

Post Release Updates - October 24th, 7:30PM EST

- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.
awesome news! question, can i now legally dispatch my 2 turbo engines or is this limited to enhanced engines?
thank you Raul!

btw, still seeing the candlestick quest in the co-op quests. that's a funeral item.
Old Oct 24 2014, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
Yes you are right - to sell items that are used in facilities we have to manually check it. but as far as I'm concerned it is NOT the player's responsibility to check every release to make sure there are no check marks!

I do not sell any used items. I don't think I've even looked and said holy cow I have 10 million of this I'd better sell some. I only use non ingredients for me. I sell off once a month - right after the release. So when the bowling alley was introduced last month the pizza, instant chocolate and honey ice cream should have been removed from non ingredients to used ingredients.

Clearly someone did not test this part. This needs to be tested everytime a non ingredient becomes a used ingredient. I'm sorry but I don't have the time to go down the entire list of ingredients to make sure the devs remembered to removed the check marks.

But thank you for telling me all this cause at least now I now I didn't have a brain spasm!
I've posted a Suggestion to add a button to the Sell Marketplace to "Deselect" all items.

Koji
Old Oct 24 2014, 09:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the 2nd set of trains isnt working, i just wasted my time & the fc that i spent for nothing, hope they get it fixed soon, just glad i didnt buy 9 more long cars
Old Oct 24 2014, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
the 2nd set of trains isnt working, i just wasted my time & the fc that i spent for nothing, hope they get it fixed soon, just glad i didnt buy 9 more long cars
Hello Beverduster,

Sorry you are having problems with your train on farm 13, is the button light up when you try to dispatch the train? Have you tried to only hook up the one long boxcar that you have attached just to see if it will work? You could try to clear the FT memcache.

To clear the Farm Town memcache close your game if it is open, then click on the link where the Farm Town memcache is in my signature block below, the FT memcache is different than your computers cache, the memcache is on Slashkey's servers and some times old data or bad data gets into the memcache and needs to be cleared. The memcache shouldn't be used all the time, because it clears all the data and when you log back into your farm it will take a little longer since it has to load all the data. After clicking on the link a page of unsettings will appear, this is the memcache clearing and once the page is finished you can close that tab and close you game if it is open, then you can clear your computers cache, cookies, and history. Then you can close your browser, then you can open up your browser again, and open your farm and see if it is working.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 24 2014 at 10:24 PM.
Old Oct 25 2014, 01:59 AM

kr, i tried that, it still wont let me, it tells me i have 5 traings going on farm 14 & i cant disoatch any more out, my other train is on farm 13, it should work but it dont
Old Oct 25 2014, 02:26 AM

put the enhanced train engine in my storage, quess what? now i cant get it out, what gives ? to put to use on my farm 13
Old Oct 25 2014, 02:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
kr, i tried that, it still wont let me, it tells me i have 5 traings going on farm 14 & i cant disoatch any more out, my other train is on farm 13, it should work but it dont
Hello beverduster,

I will have to discuss this with the other mods, but I am wondering if you would need to have 2 Standard engines before you could use a 2nd Enhanced engine, since the Standard engines is the engine before the Enhanced engine. The way the note in the New Release states is that you have to have the previous engine to purchase a higher engine and to purchase the 2nd you would have to purchase them starting with the Standard. I am wondering if this is the reason because earlier I purchased a Long Tanker and connected it to the Standard engine and it worked.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 25 2014, 02:37 AM

put my long gondola car in storage, now i can get it out of storage, this is getting old very fast, now im beginning to think i got suckered grrrr grrr
Old Oct 25 2014, 02:39 AM

kr, i tried the standard enging 1st & it dint work, then i tried the enhanced & it didnt work then i was stupid enough to put them in storage & now the game wont let me get them out, t y for the come back
Old Oct 25 2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello beverduster,

I will have to discuss this with the other mods, but I am wondering if you would need to have 2 Standard engines before you could use a 2nd Enhanced engine, since the Standard engines is the engine before the Enhanced engine. The way the note in the New Release states is that you have to have the previous engine to purchase a higher engine and to purchase the 2nd you would have to purchase them starting with the Standard. I am wondering if this is the reason because earlier I purchased a Long Tanker and connected it to the Standard engine and it worked.
Nope! I have 2 of each type of train and I get the message:
"This train can not be dispatched
because you already have five
trains dispatched at this time in
your farm 20.

(if you moved the locomotive from
these farms, put it back to unload
the trains.)
The message comes up immediately when you click on "Show Train Details".

It looks to me like there is still a programmed limit of 5 trains.

Koji
Closed Thread