Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2014, 04:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
7. Tropical Shakes Stand (Coins): Produces Tropical Shakes.

Papaya Shake
Guava Shake
Mamey Shake
Coconut Shake
Honeydew Blended Shake
Banana Blended Shake
Mango Blended Shake
Super Blended Shake

Bowling Pins --> production was increased to accommodate the demand for an additional service facility

I don't have time to read through the whole thread, but has anyone pointed out that the Ice Cream Factory doesn't produce enough Vanilla Ice Cream for both the Supermarket and the Tropical Shakes Stand?
Old Sep 28 2014, 04:43 PM

And with the addition of that Tropical Shakes Stand, the number of items requiring coconuts in some form or fashion is now 17! For a gift only tree with a 4 day harvest cycle. That's one I'm having a hard time keeping up with.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Sep 28 2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I don't have time to read through the whole thread, but has anyone pointed out that the Ice Cream Factory doesn't produce enough Vanilla Ice Cream for both the Supermarket and the Tropical Shakes Stand?
maybe SK wants you to buy the freight car that carries the ice cream we all need?
Old Sep 28 2014, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Well, once again when I go to friend farms, I'm getting this message when I try to open their co-op quests..and I've verified that they DO have active quests

Taz Im getting exactly the same as Chris - and Ive done all the usual housekeeping things as Im sure Chris has - there must be a glitch somewhere that only lets certain of us help with quests on neighbours farms. If it helps Im on Server WF38 and I have tried all the browsers (except IE which I wont use).

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Farmer Susan,

When a neighbor uses a sticky note and you visit their farm you will see "Sell" so that you can sell the item they need. When you see "Buy" that is if you need that item for your quest you can purchase that item from your neighbor.
And remember when you "Sell" it goes out of your own supply of goods.. and when you "Buy" it goes out of your friend's supply... just a thought... hate to beg so my first one went to waste, 2nd one is going the same way and third was easy so that one will be done in 2 hrs and then I am done for the duration.
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:16 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by anstar View Post
And with the addition of that Tropical Shakes Stand, the number of items requiring coconuts in some form or fashion is now 17! For a gift only tree with a 4 day harvest cycle. That's one I'm having a hard time keeping up with.
I am with you on that one, too many factories requiring coconuts, mangos and cherries which all take 4 days to harvest unless you irrigate them and then hurray is 2 days.. not enough time...
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
And remember when you "Sell" it goes out of your own supply of goods.. and when you "Buy" it goes out of your friend's supply... just a thought... hate to beg so my first one went to waste, 2nd one is going the same way and third was easy so that one will be done in 2 hrs and then I am done for the duration.
Hi Texas Belle,
The amount you buy or sell though is only the amount needed for the quest unlike buying or selling for the normal quests, so the exchange of product and coins is minimal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:25 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwhitford View Post
the number of yellow help notes you get depends on the number of steps in the actual quest. I had 10 steps in my quest this morning and I got 5 help notes. you just need to learn WHEN to use the yellow notes. I would keep them for the hard to get items that no one else is going to need
Not when you have to ask for Petro, Polyester Fiber, Polyester Webbing and the tape one, that is three there, and then ask for things from the mines, for my quest i would have had to need about 10 stickers.. and remember those items are hard to come by and when you "sell" to me you are giving it to me from your supply.. so of course my quest went bye-bye.. thank you very much...
Old Sep 28 2014, 05:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
It means maybe you have to buy another Ice Cream Factory, I have 3 of them and still not enough...
Old Sep 28 2014, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Not when you have to ask for Petro, Polyester Fiber, Polyester Webbing and the tape one, that is three there, and then ask for things from the mines, for my quest i would have had to need about 10 stickers.. and remember those items are hard to come by and when you "sell" to me you are giving it to me from your supply.. so of course my quest went bye-bye.. thank you very much...
On the other hand, quite a few quests require petro, poly, crude, I stopped asking for them, got the, immediately, saved flag for the specific product, like wavemaker, which fewer people are likely to have. (It was your advice, I think, to save the flags, don't spend them all at once.) Last 2 quests I've had flags left over, would love to be able to move them to the next quest... Happy questing!
Closed Thread