Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2011, 04:36 AM

Working neighbors services have a few problems. I’m quite sure that the programmers at Slash Key are aware of the problems but to summarize those problems:

Today I was told that I have already worked on those services of a neighbor, I have not. Also I was able to work on that same neighbors facilities a moment later, as well as those Services.

Also on the ‘highlights’ in the diamonds for working in a neighbors Services, I can’t work on all the farms that have services, however, when I am working the Facilities and I am done with a farm I can go back and find those buildings on that farm and work those Services just fine one at a time.

Those highlights on farms with facilities seem to count all the building as a facilities and are not a count of just the facilities that one can work on
Old Dec 09 2011, 05:35 AM

Thanks for the upgrades and new facilities, but I wanted a START ALL BUTTON for Christmas.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/?farm_id= 1679086901&farm_ix=Y
Old Dec 09 2011, 06:45 AM
Account Not Linked

The hint thing is not working for the service or factories. My friends have told me that not all my farms are open to work all the factories I have. This needs to be fixed now--I am losing pruduction and coins everyday this is happing. Should of left well enough alone--it wasn't broke--so you should of left it alone. Not sure why I am posting on here--no one ever replys to the posts on here or answers anyone question. But I guess today it makes me feel better to vent.
Old Dec 09 2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
Thank you Devs. I love the updates! The prices for the expansions will of course mean a lot of hard work to find the coins needed for them, but hey . . . I'm up for the challenge. That is of course after I get the last expansion for farm 12, which by the way I almost have now.

I'm very curious as to the term "offline train commerce". Can you please explain what this will be.

And finally . . . can you please make us some more little people without the stand below their feet? I'd love them to stand freely like the avatars do. I've stocked up on pilgrims and such just in case it never happens. Best to have people the same than none at all. :-)

Thanks again, I love this game.
Oh! Yes please..I Would so love some people for my farm..

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Dec 09 2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc247 View Post
The hint thing is not working for the service or factories. My friends have told me that not all my farms are open to work all the factories I have. This needs to be fixed now--I am losing pruduction and coins everyday this is happing. Should of left well enough alone--it wasn't broke--so you should of left it alone. Not sure why I am posting on here--no one ever replys to the posts on here or answers anyone question. But I guess today it makes me feel better to vent.
Hi the devs are aware of this glitch and are working to fix the problem.

The reason this was implemented was due to a large amount of requests by members for a way to see which farms have workable facilities which has been granted by the devs but unfortunately has a few bugs for the devs to fix.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 09 2011, 07:18 AM

Thank you Rauls and Devs for another great up date. Love it you brought back the brown sprinkler, the ability to expand farms 1-4, and the new fences.

With the ability to expand existing farms I will be able to add the new facilities to the farms I've chosen to keep most facilities on with out scrunching them together.

All in all another great update.

Thank you
Fritz
Old Dec 09 2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
Oh! Yes please..I Would so love some people for my farm..
I would buy workers that would move as well as a Clydesdale...

imagine a farmer with a hoe....constantly digging....
or
a horse drawn plow and farmer moving back and forth.... back and forth...

or

a wine steward at the Cellar,"tipping", falling, standing up.... "tipping", falling, standing up... hehehe

Old Dec 09 2011, 07:40 AM

Default I get it now--but--

I figured out that there is no farm # 13--yes, I expanded 4 farms--that is great--however my level did not go up & I received no farm cash--did any of the others get higher levels or farm cash? I have been at the highest level for well over a year now. You did not give me an answer for that part of the question. You merely pointed out that I was SLOW to pick up on the expansions. I saw a post where one of my neighbors got a higher level. I have millions of unused points to level up. If any one else leveled up, I should have also. Hence my question about it. Thank you.
Old Dec 09 2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerigp1 View Post
I figured out that there is no farm # 13--yes, I expanded 4 farms--that is great--however my level did not go up & I received no farm cash--did any of the others get higher levels or farm cash? I have been at the highest level for well over a year now. You did not give me an answer for that part of the question. You merely pointed out that I was SLOW to pick up on the expansions. I saw a post where one of my neighbors got a higher level. I have millions of unused points to level up. If any one else leveled up, I should have also. Hence my question about it. Thank you.
Hi what level are you currently at?

there was No new levels this release level 285 is the current highest

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 09 2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I would buy workers that would move as well as a Clydesdale...

imagine a farmer with a hoe....constantly digging....
or
a horse drawn plow and farmer moving back and forth.... back and forth...

or

a wine steward at the Cellar,"tipping", falling, standing up.... "tipping", falling, standing up... hehehe

Love the idea of a farmer with a hoe, constantly digging, and the horse drawn plow and Farmer...

A drunk Steward at the Cellar...that made me chuckle...what a fabulous idea....

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Last edited by Mrs Mags; Dec 09 2011 at 08:23 AM.
Closed Thread