Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 19 2021, 01:06 AM

Default can not run farm town

I am seeing something about 5G. do I have to have 5G now in order to play farm town. I have been playing this game for years. Can someone please help me to get my game back up and running?
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annenbama View Post
I can not get to my MAP, it is still black/white. User ID# 100000483728162, last check point 2021-01-19 06:11:07.835 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 29/256 MB. Thank you very much.
Hi Annenbama,

Please go to the first post on page one to familiarize yourself with what is currently available in the game at this time. There is a list towards the bottom of the post to help you. The rest of the features will be added as the developers get them done and they have been tested.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 19 2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:39 AM

Default mrs

i do not understand what happen , all had change sadden i am at the farm since 2008 approx i had archive quite a lot i have in 488 level , suddenly i have the farms but lost what i did archive can you please if you can help me?? truly appreciate thanks Felisa
Old Jan 19 2021, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savanahchild50 View Post
I am seeing something about 5G. do I have to have 5G now in order to play farm town. I have been playing this game for years. Can someone please help me to get my game back up and running?
Hi savanahchild50,

It sounds like you're using a mobile or tablet to play.

If that's the case, those are still not officially supported for playing Farm Town although we know many like to use those to play the game. Slashkey has always recommended that you play Farm Town using a laptop or a computer.

We are aware that those using Apple devices are having difficulty again as they have done in the past.

I haven't had a problem loading the game using my android devices, one has the capability to support 5G the other does not at the moment. I have not changed the methods I used previously to load the game on those. I did make sure that any updates for the devices were done and I optimized them as it recommend before I tried the game.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 19 2021, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felisa View Post
i do not understand what happen , all had change sadden i am at the farm since 2008 approx i had archive quite a lot i have in 488 level , suddenly i have the farms but lost what i did archive can you please if you can help me?? truly appreciate thanks Felisa
Hi Felisa,

Please go to the first post on page one to familiarize yourself with what is currently available in the game at this time. There is a list towards the bottom of the post to help you. The rest of the features will be added as the developers get them done and they have been tested.

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 19 2021 at 07:30 AM.
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:19 AM

My farm is not loading the left columns on the gray screen. I can't do my boats, my quest, or trains. Please fix this. 1416495268
Old Jan 19 2021, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banurse1988@gmail.com View Post
My farm is not loading the left columns on the gray screen. I can't do my boats, my quest, or trains. Please fix this. 1416495268
Hi barnuse1988,

Please go to the first post on page one to familiarize yourself with what is currently available in the game at this time. Everyone is playing a restricted version of the game at the moment.There is a list towards the bottom of the first post to help you. The rest of the features will be added as the developers get them done and they have been tested.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jan 19 2021, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
[b]

Updates and fixes 16 JAN 2021:

Note: Edit Shortcuts, Tower Crane (add items to storage in bulk) and Super Neighbour hiring coming in the next few days.
Hi, any updates re this Super Neighbour hiring mentioned on the 16th was expecting to see a Game migration update for Jan 2021

was expecting the Html version to be a bit further ahead by now i am tapping my feet waiting for the Marketplace to get hired feature. will the lag for collecting bonus in full screen be removed or faster than it used to be in the old flash version.
Old Jan 19 2021, 10:15 AM

Just a suggestion when the chance comes. For the farm squares, "highlight" or change shade for the farms already worked. Lost track of where I was and missed a farm or two and crops wasted. No biggie, just miss having that feature. I also like the tan-contrasting color, in use now but I have no issue if it goes back to the old green. But having the worked farms a different shade than unworked back would be great if not too much trouble.
Old Jan 19 2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
Hi, any updates re this Super Neighbour hiring mentioned on the 16th was expecting to see a Game migration update for Jan 2021

was expecting the Html version to be a bit further ahead by now i am tapping my feet waiting for the Marketplace to get hired feature. will the lag for collecting bonus in full screen be removed or faster than it used to be in the old flash version.
Hi Stu3,

Just keep any eye out on the first post on page one in this thread and the first post in any other open thread in New and Announcements section of the forum, as those are likely where the updates will be listed when thy have time to add them

Clickable Help Links:

Closed Thread