Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2021, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post

What's supposed to be where I have put the white X in this attachment pls? I'm sorry I know I've asked this before but I can't find the answer. Thanks.
Hi Lisa,
I moved your ost to the thread about the migration where you need to ask your questions. The HTML thread is for those who can't play.
The Gift Box goes in that location.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:18 PM

Default Freezing

I also have a lot of freezing when working my farms. I don't have any layers and have never had my computer freeze in the past. I have 43 farms and it usually freezes at least 3-4 times if I am working all of them. Seems to really freeze when I try and make the screen go to full screen.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
I also have a lot of freezing when working my farms. I don't have any layers and have never had my computer freeze in the past. I have 43 farms and it usually freezes at least 3-4 times if I am working all of them. Seems to really freeze when I try and make the screen go to full screen.
Hi Goldendreamer,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. Please post here for any problems or questions.
There is a line showing the amount of memory used/memory allocated under your neighbor bar. When you change to those farms that freeze what are those numbers?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 20 2021 at 04:28 PM.
Old Jan 20 2021, 04:35 PM

My farm freezes and then I reset the computer after doing h/p/p. I reload everything and it works for awhile (really well) but then freezes like it can't keep up with my clicking. All are 9x with trees or flowers on them but not enough to do any harm. Maybe they can increase the loading process or smoother? Loads farms fast but not the work....Maybe a later update it will run more smooth....Thanks for making Farm Town workable!
Old Jan 20 2021, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

I am 686742202. I swear my fertilization is only lasting 2 days and certainly not 72 hours. I just fertilized for the 3rd time in under a week.

Also, is there a way to turn off the "____ can only be planted in a plowed field"? The tools are NOT as easy to plant as they used to be, you have to catch it just right and it's very different than what we're all used to, so I end up with that script over the fields over and over and OVER and it blocks what I am trying to do (plant). I do hope that will get smoother over time.

If we get a vote on what comes back quicker, I used the farm stats a LOT and I am really missing it right now. LOL!
Old Jan 20 2021, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
I am 686742202. I swear my fertilization is only lasting 2 days and certainly not 72 hours. I just fertilized for the 3rd time in under a week.

Also, is there a way to turn off the "____ can only be planted in a plowed field"? The tools are NOT as easy to plant as they used to be, you have to catch it just right and it's very different than what we're all used to, so I end up with that script over the fields over and over and OVER and it blocks what I am trying to do (plant). I do hope that will get smoother over time.

If we get a vote on what comes back quicker, I used the farm stats a LOT and I am really missing it right now. LOL!
Plowing NOR planting are as easy as they used to be. That needs some work.
Old Jan 20 2021, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post

Hi yeswehave8,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. Please post here for any problems or questions.
Only way to tell for the fertilizer is to note the date tie you fertilizer then check the date and time the next time you do so.

Sorry there is no way to turn that pop up off. It sounds like your mouse may be clicking twice, so the first time it is planting and then the second time it gets the error. Try clicking a little slower.
Old Jan 20 2021, 06:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi yeswehave8,
Only way to tell for the fertilizer is to note the date tie you fertilizer then check the date and time the next time you do so.

Sorry there is no way to turn that pop up off. It sounds like your mouse may be clicking twice, so the first time it is planting and then the second time it gets the error. Try clicking a little slower.
I did write down today the time that I fertilized to check.

It is hard to train myself to slow down when it's been like this for so long, but I am trying.
Old Jan 20 2021, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi PestoFarmer,
You may have to delete those fields, reload your farms and see if any show back up. Repeat until they are all gone.
We don't know if any of the layering is working correctly yet.
I was having trouble with layered fields. I didn't do anything to fix it but somehow it fixed itself. I would leave it be until the migration is complete. Clearing the cache might help too.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jan 20 2021, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLUVSFT! View Post
Thanks so much for all you are doing. Don't let the naysayers get you down guys. It saddens me to see how people are so impatient with a process that we cannot even imagine the work that goes into it and I can only speak for myself, but I know if it was me doing it it would never get there! LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH and know that there is at least this farmer who can hardly wait till the new farms are ready but will and is excited to see what new great improvements come each day!

I would like to second this post. Slashkey could have decided migrating the game is too much trouble and then the game would just have died. Be happy they are doing the work.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; Jan 20 2021 at 07:49 PM. Reason: correcting an autocorrect
Closed Thread