Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2021, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
One last question. With the facilities on hold right now, it would be an excellent time for me to get caught up on my 6x plowing. The only problem is we cannot set the DEFAULT farms. Do you think that would be an easy fix?
Old Jan 20 2021, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
One last question. With the facilities on hold right now, it would be an excellent time for me to get caught up on my 6x plowing. The only problem is we cannot set the DEFAULT farms. Do you think that would be an easy fix?
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. Please post here for any problems or questions.

Only the developers know about that and whether they are ready to add it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:27 PM

I still cant go to the markets.
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad316 View Post
I still cant go to the markets.
Hi Kmad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to get into your farms. Please post here for any problems or questions.

The markets are not available yet. You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread. You can watch that post to see when they add the market and other functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

when are we going to get to the factories and etc?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 20 2021, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaKinney View Post
when are we going to get to the factories and etc?
HiLindakinney,
Only the developers know when and they don't tell us what they are woring on or adding before they do. You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread and watch that post for any updates of what they have added.
Old Jan 21 2021, 12:40 AM

I love doing the co op quests, they help me build my farmtown cash so i can buy special facilities. I just logged in and they are not there. Will they be back?

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 21 2021 at 05:08 AM. Reason: quote removed
Old Jan 21 2021, 05:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottwheels66 View Post
I love doing the co op quests, they help me build my farmtown cash so i can buy special facilities. I just logged in and they are not there. Will they be back?
Hi hottwheels66,

I have moved your post to the the thread about the Game Migration. When you have a question about what is or isn't added to the game yet please come here and go to the first post on page one. There is a list towards the bottom which will help you know if something should be showing yet.

There no reason at this time to think that the Quests won't be coming back, but they can't be added until we also get the facilities fully working as you need those for them. but I'm sorry, we aren't able to tell you any date for the rest of the features. As they get added back the information in the first post will be updated so please keep an eye on that every now and then for updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 21 2021, 06:33 AM

Good day. Thanks for all you are doing I have a concern over the PURPLE hand. It is not working or is it not working because FT will not allow layering I am trying to move my facilities but I have crops on the farm. I used to be able to move them before. Or do I have to wait for the dam rooster to get his coffee? LOL but seriously will we be able to layer our stuff as before or will this be taken away for ever or for sometime Thanks in advance
Old Jan 21 2021, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Good day. Thanks for all you are doing I have a concern over the PURPLE hand. It is not working or is it not working because FT will not allow layering I am trying to move my facilities but I have crops on the farm. I used to be able to move them before. Or do I have to wait for the dam rooster to get his coffee? LOL but seriously will we be able to layer our stuff as before or will this be taken away for ever or for sometime Thanks in advance
Hi nettie1212,

I've moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The thread you posted in is just for those that can not load the game or are reporting issues with things like a tool we have available to use that may not be preforming as it should.

We are aware that not all types of layering are possible at this time. It's far to early to be looking at that yet. The game isn't even back to normal to play without all the various tricks people like to do so we certainly can't tell you if or when any of it will be possible to do again at this time.

As you may know we can not tell you how to do any kind of tricks or form layering. Nor are we allowed to let anyone else post the instructions. All I can suggest is it's up to you if you want to check if starts working like it used to, as we get more features back or you just wait until the game is all back up and running the way it was intended to be played, without tricks, and then see what's possible to do then.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread