Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2015, 01:36 PM

any update on the canadian building?
Old Sep 01 2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
any update on the canadian building?
Hi Stu

I'm sorry but only the developers know when the Canadian Restaurant will be released and they dont tell us.

As they said "next week" they still have plenty of time to release it
Old Sep 01 2015, 03:29 PM

Default Neighbours

When I try to load My Neighbours tab along the top it just sits there saying 'loading' and nothing happens, any ideas please
Old Sep 01 2015, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
When I try to load My Neighbours tab along the top it just sits there saying 'loading' and nothing happens, any ideas please
Hi Brenda,
You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Do you have a lot of Farm Town friends? The more you have the longer it will take to load, specially if you are near 1000 or more.If this is the case then you may have to let it run for a while to see if it will complete loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2015, 05:49 PM

I have discovered a BIG problem I had 3 months built up on most of my crops and the biggest part of my trees and when I went to check to see what I wanted to plant boy was I shocked. I have lost most of all my inventory on crops,trees,minerals....etc

I have cleaned the memcache and my browser cache and that did not help. Any ideas?
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:02 PM

I am sorry if i am in the wrong place for this question... I am getting windows 10 will FT work with it ... sure hope so.. thanks again..
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I have discovered a BIG problem I had 3 months built up on most of my crops and the biggest part of my trees and when I went to check to see what I wanted to plant boy was I shocked. I have lost most of all my inventory on crops,trees,minerals....etc

I have cleaned the memcache and my browser cache and that did not help. Any ideas?
Hi BamaMike,
I am sorry this has happened. Unfortunately we don't have any way to restore missing storage items. Running the memcache will not restore those, but by running it hopefully this won't happen again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
I am sorry if i am in the wrong place for this question... I am getting windows 10 will FT work with it ... sure hope so.. thanks again..
I got windows 10 and it works perfectly
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question

Anyone know why when clicking to boost any trains the list is blank?
ALL cache has been cleared as I do everyday before playing. Also have already cleared my browser cache. Thanks for any other ideas of why this is happening.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Yes, Windows 10 will work with farmtown, I have been using Windows 10 since July 30 and have had no issues, in fact everything is even better... but if you have a slow computer.. then don't expect it to suddenly be faster...Windows 10 is so easy to use.. just make sure you check all your settings etc and do a disc cleanup on your computer to get rid of junk stored on it...once you decide you are not going to roll back to the previous version.. do a system cleanup to get rid of the old system, do a system image, either on an external hard drive or on discs and a system repair disc as well.. so if anything bad happens, you can recover your computers system...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread